Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spanish Civil War Vs Current Day USA Article - Worth The Read

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Spanish Civil War Vs Current Day USA Article - Worth The Read

Last edited by Waylander; 03-02-21 at 21:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Most people think what the Tv tells them to think and they do what the Tv tells them to do.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Most people think what the Tv tells them to think and they do what the Tv tells them to do.
    Quite.. If there is to be a civil war what will be the trigger? What will send the the masses out to the streets? Most are too busy with life, don't follow the news or issues or don't even care as long as there accustomed way of life remains undisturbed. As was said earlier it's anybodies guess. I'm pretty sure there won't be a out and out civil war. The far left is getting what they want now with the predictable chaos that follows. They always overplay their hand, they are their own worst enemy.
    Yet I'm not totally confident. The left seems willing to go farther than in the past, what and how far are they willing to go?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What always sends them out in the streets, Government over reaction to perceived threat of their power structure,
    same as it always is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    IMO the biggest threat to our newly elected left leaning, lip service government is that the true believer leftists are not happy with how far left they are going. It will never be enough until the gov seizes all private property to include all personally held wealth.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    IMO the biggest threat to our newly elected left leaning, lip service government is that the true believer leftists are not happy with how far left they are going. It will never be enough until the gov seizes all private property to include all personally held wealth.
    From what I can tell, the seizure of private property is eventually part of the IMF Global Reset agenda to include control over your personal wealth via digital currency.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123