Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden was scheduled to deliver SOTU on the 23rd, but did not

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Biden was scheduled to deliver SOTU on the 23rd, but did not

This was totally hushed in the press. I didn't even realize it until today. But here's one example of where the State of the Union speech to Congress was scheduled, but didn't happen (click on video for "coming soon" error message).

https://www.tpt.org/pbs-newshour/vid...pecial-zrzv6g/

Some commentary:

https://thedailycoin.org/2021/02/25/...union-address/

The official story is that it was never scheduled, but it seems unlikely that mass media outfits like PBS would get that wrong. If you do a web search, top results are Snopes-like "no, never scheduled, and other presidents didn't do them in their first year either." The latter might be true, but the former doesn't look true.

Anyone else find this a little weird?

Anyway,
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    SOTU already? I mean so early in the administration? I don't follow these things that close so....

I wonder if booger brains can no longer even read a speech.
    Last edited by markm; 02-26-21 at 16:16.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wheel him out there to further expose the fraud?
    Naaah, they'll keep him under wraps because he just cannot do it.
    How long will this fraud go on?

Feedback Score
    Bongino’s sources say comrade bidet is in bad shape
    https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/105797849899760304
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    SOTU already? I mean so early in the administration? I don't follow these things that close so....

I wonder if booger brains can no longer ever read a speech.
    Typically, Presidents don't do a SOTU their first year as the Inauguration speech tends to serve as that format.

Obviously, Joe has to tell us all about how Orange Man Bad and he'll need another couple of hundred Executive Orders to "fix" what Trump broke.

However, looks like he's on the decline. I always thought he'd never go more than nine months in office and libs get their wish of a female POTUS.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Wheel him out there to further expose the fraud?
    Naaah, they'll keep him under wraps because he just cannot do it.
    How long will this fraud go on?
    There is a short video clip floating around right now that is *allegedly* cut from some talkshow interview he did (I can't verify, just what I've heard). It's essentially Biden sitting there saying nothing, looking utterly clueless and senile.
    Actually, I thought he looked a little scared; like he suddenly woke up and didn't know where he was.
    Bet a buck he has late stage alzheimers... sure would explain a lot.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    There is a short video clip floating around right now that is *allegedly* cut from some talkshow interview he did (I can't verify, just what I've heard). It's essentially Biden sitting there saying nothing, looking utterly clueless and senile.
    Actually, I thought he looked a little scared; like he suddenly woke up and didn't know where he was.
    Bet a buck he has late stage alzheimers... sure would explain a lot.
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01...lling-1017891/

This is just one video revealing the man's state of being. I have the impression this is all day, every day with him. I'm also willing to bet that game theory is being appled to numerous scenarios for invoking the 25th. They will hold off as long as possible, until they are reasonably confident that enough controls are in place that it won't matter how the public reacts to installing that woman as the first female POC president. In the meantime, they will hide Joe from the public eye until they can create a story for why he needs to being relived of duty, either because of his failing health or his sudden demise.

ETA: I also searched for a press conference when Joe was on the campaign trail, babbling something like, "total Trump" when he was asked about the up coming election. His handlers promptly chased the media from the room. That clip is no where to be found...
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 02-26-21 at 12:20.

Feedback Score
    do not disturb his nap and pudding time

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Biden was scheduled to deliver SOTU on the 23rd, but did not
    Did he have a doctor's excuse... from Jill?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They're going to make it virtual, they just haven't been able to catch him while he is conscious and semi-coherent long enough to finish off the video.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast