Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Nominee Rachel Levine

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Never read it front to back so can't say that I fully understand it all. It also has been translated several times and in different ways so the meanings or points get skewed some times. I am not a big church guy and see too many who have abused the generosity of the church and its followers. Also lots of hypocrites. I feel that if you do right and believe in something higher than us that is good with me. I will not blindly follow 2000 year old beliefs in the modern world or take another man's advice who claims to have god on speed dial.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Never read it front to back so can't say that I fully understand it all. It also has been translated several times and in different ways so the meanings or points get skewed some times. I am not a big church guy and see too many who have abused the generosity of the church and its followers. Also lots of hypocrites. I feel that if you do right and believe in something higher than us that is good with me. I will not blindly follow 2000 year old beliefs in the modern world or take another man's advice who claims to have god on speed dial.
    A few of questions...How do you know what's right and have you done enough of this right stuff? Has this god you speak of revealed itself to you?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It would have been fun to see the late Senator Strom Thurmond questioning Uncle Fester in the wig. He would have had that sissy boy crying in no time.....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789