Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
Well we could argue about what party Christ might endorse if he were into endorsing political parties. Personally I don't think he would, but that's me.. But I also think the Libertarians would be the last to tell you who you could and could not lend your support too.

"Consequently, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings. The world we seek to build is one where individuals are free to follow their own dreams in their own ways, without interference from government or any authoritarian power."

No, I don't think the Libertarians are any more "Christ like" than any other party but I think they would be the last to tell anyone who they could and could not worship, when and where they could worship and under what circumstances.
I don't think Jesus would endorse any of todays parties, since at one point or another, sometimes many points, they all violate biblical principles and the duties of a Christian magistrate. Jesus isn't called the "King of kings" and "Lord of lords" for nothing. Any orthodox Christian would have to say that He has the authority to tell people how to live or who and how to worship. It's extremely clear in His word. Of course, not many people here believe any of this and never will. And in the end, what is peaceful and honest activity anyway...who decides that?