Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Nominee Rachel Levine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Well we could argue about what party Christ might endorse if he were into endorsing political parties. Personally I don't think he would, but that's me.. But I also think the Libertarians would be the last to tell you who you could and could not lend your support too.

"Consequently, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings. The world we seek to build is one where individuals are free to follow their own dreams in their own ways, without interference from government or any authoritarian power."

No, I don't think the Libertarians are any more "Christ like" than any other party but I think they would be the last to tell anyone who they could and could not worship, when and where they could worship and under what circumstances.
    I don't think Jesus would endorse any of todays parties, since at one point or another, sometimes many points, they all violate biblical principles and the duties of a Christian magistrate. Jesus isn't called the "King of kings" and "Lord of lords" for nothing. Any orthodox Christian would have to say that He has the authority to tell people how to live or who and how to worship. It's extremely clear in His word. Of course, not many people here believe any of this and never will. And in the end, what is peaceful and honest activity anyway...who decides that?

Feedback Score
    I tend to agree that I really don’t care what others do to themselves but don’t convey it to me, much like they don’t want to hear my views on religion, faith, and firearms. But as soon as they tell me I must accept and subject my kids to your views that science is only right when it comes to COVID, then I have a problem with a man dressed like a woman telling me to trust science. That same science that explains procreation of mammals.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    The abortion-on-demand party is “Christ-like”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Abortion on demand, or keep the state out of a personal sensitive issue part?

It's dems that love abortion on demand, gotta keep those black babies from living after all. Ron Paul himself said abortion shouldn't be illegal, it should be unthinkable.

As for my Christ-like comment, love thy neighbor (even if flawed or immoral, Jesus was often seen with sinners, and undesirables), protect yourself, taxation is theft (Jesus flipped some tables in his day), and Government is not the be all end all, personal liberties are at a higher value than the masses. I'm speaking of true Christianity really, being Christ-like, not the masses of Christ-convenience.

If a transgender individual is going to run for Office, get appointed, then they need to be able to answer questions about mental illness and gender dysphoria.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

It's dems that love abortion on demand, gotta keep those black babies from living after all. Ron Paul himself said abortion shouldn't be illegal, it should be unthinkable.

As for my Christ-like comment, love thy neighbor (even if flawed or immoral, Jesus was often seen with sinners, and undesirables), protect yourself, taxation is theft (Jesus flipped some tables in his day), and Government is not the be all end all, personal liberties are at a higher value than the masses. I'm speaking of true Christianity really, being Christ-like, not the masses of Christ-convenience.

If a transgender individual is going to run for Office, get appointed, then they need to be able to answer questions about mental illness and gender dysphoria.
    Loving thy neighbor is the Lord's short hand for applying His law to all your relationships. If you love Him you will keep His commandments, if you love your neighbor you will keep His commandments. The government isn't exempted, and in fact are held more responsible for their actions, because they have been given power and authority. Our gov't is a miserable failure in so many ways. The turning over the money changers tables had nothing to do with taxation. Taxation can be done rightly, it is biblical and I can agree to limited extent with LP in their view of it. the table turning had to do with capitalism run amok, turning the OT sacrifices into a crass money making operation, and worst of all doing it in the boundary of God's temple, the most holy of places. Some of the liberties enumerated in the BoR's is to be commended, and some of them are grievously sinful. It's a mixed bag. What men in this country call liberty is in many cases is grossly sinful and should be criminal.

As for the made up "transgenderism" and it's practice. First of all I don't believe to it be a mental illness. Mental illness is how the unbelieving world describes grossly sinful thinking and behavior in many instances. Mental illness is the go to term, because the unbelieving world rejects the idea of the depravity of the whole of humanity. So when thinking and behavior go even beyond what they think is normal, the person in question has a brain problem not a spiritual problem. In a God fearing society that diligently exams the scriptures, deduces their meaning and applies it's precepts, you wouldn't see much pubic display of this particular perversion...transgenderism/homosexuality. A transgender person should NEVER be allowed to run, let alone hold any kind of public office.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 03-04-21 at 12:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

It’s Christ-like for the state to allow murder?

The point of government, and libertarianism if they believed their own rhetoric, is to protect rights of the individual. Letting one person kill another is not “Christ-like”.

Libertarians, as in the party, is a hypocritical mess that does zero to advance the cause of liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The LP is the way it is because they are essentially atheistic. You can't get good fruit out of a bad tree. They have been detach from any justifiable knowledge and truth. They're living on the fumes of atheistic enlightenment thought. The Dems have gone farther down the road of unjustifiable atheistic thought, the Rep's still try to hold onto some semblance of quasi-Christian thinking but the unbelieving world has got them by the throat and is choking the life out of them, that and they are being infiltrated by basically Dems like Romney and his fellow travelers. We will reap what we have sown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    China is pondering teaching masculinity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/c...roles-n1258939

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    they are being infiltrated by basically Dems like Romney and his fellow travelers. We will reap what we have sown.
    That good folks in Utah believe in this guy, simply means they have no clue about how he has compromised with the Democrats on issues like abortion.
    I'm still not sure why he hasn't been run out of the Mormon Church.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I got into alot of religious talks picking up prisoners for court and bringing to our jail because you know they find God in prison.

I have come to the conclusion that God/Jesus do not have a hand in everyday life and do not have predisposed outcomes for us all. If they were involved, then why is there so much bad in the world. I have lost 2 young cousins to leukemia, the same cousin who's son died also watched her husband die in front of her from a heart attack. No religious person has an answer to why bad things happen so I have taken the stance that God got things going and gave man free will to decide their own path. What you do ultimately determines your afterlife, if their is one. Other wise there is no purpose to life and humanity if your outcome is predetermined or "planned" as believers like to put it.

I believe because it doesn't hurt if there is an afterlife, I will be covered. I also believe in science and facts as I have to live through this life to see if there is even an after one. Just love the blind faithers who don't have answers and keep their heads in the sand for hope of a better afterlife.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I got into alot of religious talks picking up prisoners for court and bringing to our jail because you know they find God in prison.

I have come to the conclusion that God/Jesus do not have a hand in everyday life and do not have predisposed outcomes for us all. If they were involved, then why is there so much bad in the world. I have lost 2 young cousins to leukemia, the same cousin who's son died also watched her husband die in front of her from a heart attack. No religious person has an answer to why bad things happen so I have taken the stance that God got things going and gave man free will to decide their own path. What you do ultimately determines your afterlife, if their is one. Other wise there is no purpose to life and humanity if your outcome is predetermined or "planned" as believers like to put it.

I believe because it doesn't hurt if there is an afterlife, I will be covered. I also believe in science and facts as I have to live through this life to see if there is even an after one. Just love the blind faithers who don't have answers and keep their heads in the sand for hope of a better afterlife.
    Do you believe the bible? If you do it has the answers to your questions and will refute some of your assertions. If not, what you are describing as your beliefs is deism.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast