Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Nominee Rachel Levine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Rand Paul is interesting. For most of his career he was Mr. Libertarian. Now he's all Trump, all the time.
    I think he's a Christian and he should have been ashamed of himself for ever being a libertarian. Ron Paul should repent of his libertarianism too.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    The people who advocate for children transitioning are truly sick.
    Like Dr. Ben Carson said...it's child abuse.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Under the Equality Act, it seems parents could be held responsible if you defy the system for "children transitioning". Imagine getting the call from your 6 year-old first grader's teacher, school psychologist and principal that little David claims he wants to be a little girl. You tell them to F__k Off, but that puts you in the cross hairs of the system. Most likely you will be targeted by child protective services for some kind of gender abuse. You wont allow them to turn YOUR 6 year-old David into Davina.

Even more than defiance against gun control, this is where you will see serious violence in America. If I had a child that age who was targeted by the Equality Act for some kind of gender transition, there would be violence with extreme prejudice.
    Oh yeah. Can't imagine a man standing by while the wretches try and literally destroy your child's life. Somebody wouldn't be making out alive I suspect.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't know anything about transitioning, but shouldn't one be an adult before making that decision? I think there's no going back if it turns out that the decision to change genders was the product of youthful immaturity.
    Nobody should be making that decision, especially, and I'll use the preferred word on this forum, the one thinking about it....it's mental illness.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Nobody should be making that decision, especially, and I'll use the preferred word on this forum, the one thinking about it....it's mental illness.
    I'll take it a step further.....it's pure evil.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've kind of been following what has happened here in Texas to the Dad that was fighting to keep his Ghoulish Ex from castrating his Son.
    Ever seen an interview by someone who has went through the process and now regrets it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I've kind of been following what has happened here in Texas to the Dad that was fighting to keep his Ghoulish Ex from castrating his Son.
    Ever seen an interview by someone who has went through the process and now regrets it?
    I never followed that story very close. The Dad regrets something?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I never followed that story very close. The Dad regrets something?
    Mom is a Doc and she decided one of her Sons is a girl in a boys body, so she begins transitioning him and Dad was fighting it.
    The whole thing was crazy and Dad couldn't get justice for his Son.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It sure is.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Under the Equality Act, it seems parents could be held responsible if you defy the system for "children transitioning". Imagine getting the call from your 6 year-old first grader's teacher, school psychologist and principal that little David claims he wants to be a little girl. You tell them to F__k Off, but that puts you in the cross hairs of the system. Most likely you will be targeted by child protective services for some kind of gender abuse. You wont allow them to turn YOUR 6 year-old David into Davina.

Even more than defiance against gun control, this is where you will see serious violence in America. If I had a child that age who was targeted by the Equality Act for some kind of gender transition, there would be violence with extreme prejudice.
    It takes a village. Haven't you heard? People who deny the right of the duly state-appointed reps to help your child decide what it should[n't] be are obviously racist transphobes who MUST have their children removed, and jailed if possible, for the safety of the child's mental health.
    Homeschooling is white supremacy (seriously, they really think that).

Like I've guesstimated before... the future isn't a glorious American Revolution 1776 2.0, it's 101 mini-Waco's.

Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Oh yeah. Can't imagine a man standing by while the wretches try and literally destroy your child's life. Somebody wouldn't be making out alive I suspect.
    Sadly, I think all to plenty will; male society is already mostly resigned to the fact that your ex will steal your kids and limit your ability to interact with them ever again, in the event of a divorce. They will bitch to their buddies over beers and football as usual, and loudly justify how they're "not THAT crazy" as the guy two states over who went out in a pile of brass over the same issue...and that will be that.
    Maybe they'll naively hire a lawyer, hoping to tie it up in court, never suspecting the courts are no longer 'just' and the lawyer will happily take their money without disabusing them of that fact, and when it all ends in nothing but the guy ending up broke, it will be "well, we tried buddy. It's the law..."
    And that's aside from getting into the complicity of the medical industry in all this.

I don't know anything about transitioning, but shouldn't one be an adult before making that decision? I think there's no going back if it turns out that the decision to change genders was the product of youthful immaturity.
    Pretty much, yeah. Perhaps some things may be reversible if changed early enough.
    But it's simply the end result of the 'slippery slope' people called out at the beginning of all this when it was "love is love man; it doesn't matter what two consenting adults do in their bedroom man". Any dissent of that 'fact' was duly decried by both conservatives and liberals, and yet, here we are at "give us your kids to defile, or else" just as predicted...

Not to long ago there was a no-shit news article talking about how, since the 'rona hit and schools are closed, strangely there's been a sudden drop in kids being interested in gender-swapping, and actual transitions, and some of the kids who were into the process had quit. They couldn't figure out why that was....
    I can't find the screenshot I took of it.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 02-27-21 at 22:36.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast