Thread: Forward Controls 6315KM Flash Suppressor *BRAND NEW*

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Forward Controls 6315KM Flash Suppressor *BRAND NEW*

I am selling a BNIB Forward Controls Design 6315KM (1/2x28) flash suppressor. After buying this item I have decided to go in a different direction. This is for the Dead Air KeyMo.
    This is Brand New and has never been used.

I am asking $100.00 shipped (CONUS) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%).

If you send regular PayPal WITHOUT the additional listed amount to cover the fees I will refund the purchase MINUS the fee amount. This is because PayPal
    now charges the seller transaction fees regardless if a refund to the buyer is issued.

I am not looking for any trades.
    Please excuse the crappy cell picture.

keymo3.JPG

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross
    posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer
    is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Tennessee.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 02-28-21 at 17:36.