Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended series (TV)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    New season of "The Boys" is not disappointing. More gory than before but still building characters better than ever.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    S4 of Stranger Things is starting off well, and still highly recommend.

Got back to final season of Mr Robot (S4) after taking a break due to it being such an intense show while all the covid crap was happening, and WOW, is all I can say. Truly one of the best written show of all time.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    S4 of Stranger Things is starting off well, and still highly recommend.

Got back to final season of Mr Robot (S4) after taking a break due to it being such an intense show while all the covid crap was happening, and WOW, is all I can say. Truly one of the best written show of all time.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    “The Old Man” on FX is pretty decent given some suspension of disbelief. Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow have still got it.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Letterkenny came up about 18 months ago and it's a blast. The Shoresy spin off is also awesome.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Letterkenny came up about 18 months ago and it's a blast. The Shoresy spin off is also awesome.
    I could not get into the jersey thing, I thought it would have bee alot funnier.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Shorsey is better in small doses in the original series. Now a spin off with the Amish farmers the Dyck family. Now that I could watch over and over.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Shorsey is better in small doses in the original series. Now a spin off with the Amish farmers the Dyck family. Now that I could watch over and over.
    I agree, idk how much you watch of Canadian TV, but the the husband dick is J-roc from the trailer park boys, another amazing show from Canada. in the later season he is in his peak performance.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Animation For Adults!
    Not to be confused with a "adult animation" if you get the distinction...Three I am watching that are all pretty good:

Dota: Dragon's Blood is an adult animated epic fantasy streaming series on NF. Season 4 just finished was GREAT! Good animation, plot, and story line, surprisingly good writing this season. Way better than meh shows like The Witcher BTW.

Farzar, very adult, funny, sick, weird, and more, but well written and off the wall, on NF. It's quite twisted!

Finally, Harley Quinn on HBO max. Way better then the movie, fun, violent and not for kids. Other characters like The Joker etc are well done and some good writing and twisted stuff the movies would never take the chance on.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yeah I loved J-rock and trailer park boys. Their 3 movies were pretty decent and good for a laugh.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast