Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it time to burn churches again already?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    "Jane you ignorant slut".....

Yea, that would go over like a turd in the punch bowl these days....
    unless it was the left saying that to a conservative then it would be applauded

Feedback Score
    It seems history repeats itself....over and over again. I used to hear stories from my father about certain religious orders here in territorial New Mexico who acted as the muscle for the Roman Catholic Church. You had one family or individuals harassing a Church member, and there would be groups of men who arrived by night on horseback to solve the problem. I can see that happening again.

"Vigilantism in the defense of Religious Liberty is no vice"

Not a quote from Barry Goldwater.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    It seems history repeats itself....over and over again. I used to hear stories from my father about certain religious orders here in territorial New Mexico who acted as the muscle for the Roman Catholic Church. You had one family or individuals harassing a Church member, and there would be groups of men who arrived by night on horseback to solve the problem. I can see that happening again.

"Vigilantism in the defense of Religious Liberty is no vice"

Not a quote from Barry Goldwater.
    Knights Templar resurgent.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Knights Templar resurgent.
    An early form of the Knights of Columbus. But instead of Bingo, they dealt in Bullets.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    That's pretty cool. I couldn't tell, do you have to make a take of celibacy? Because that shit ain't happenin'!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post

I have been to The Temple church that they are using for their background. Small but it was one of the highlights of our London visit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Church
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I have been to The Temple church that they are using for their background. Small but it was one of the highlights of our London visit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Church
    I have been in London dozens of times, usually staying in the Victoria section. I have probably been near the Temple Church many times, and I don't recall ever hearing of it, nor did I ever visit. I'm going to have to go back and check it out.
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I have been in London dozens of times, usually staying in the Victoria section. I have probably been near the Temple Church many times, and I don't recall ever hearing of it, nor did I ever visit. I'm going to have to go back and check it out.
    Same here(well not dozens of times, twice). We found it by accident after have a couple of pints at the Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese pub not too far from it. We were just exploring and looking for stuff close and saw it on the map and decided to see what it was. The inside was amazing.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12