Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two new double stack micro 9s

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Two new double stack micro 9s

Both Ruger and S&W released their competitors to the Sig365/Hellcat.

Ruger Max-9. 10 flush and 12 round mags. Optics ready out of the box

Shield Plus 10 flush and 13 round mags. Optics ready will be available. The Shield doesn't look like it changes much at all and the original Shield holsters still work

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kudos to Ruger for sticking optic compatible sights on it.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 03-16-21 at 23:09.

Feedback Score
    Looking forward to getting hands on both.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've always held off on the 43, 43 x platforms because they bite my hand. I'm very much interested in these pistols. I've been a Glock, M&P guy for a while but the Ruger is actually quite interesting. The sights look excellent. I don't mind the thumb safety. I'll have to shoot one first
    Last edited by signal4l; 03-16-21 at 08:50.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’ve enjoyed my G48, but finding a 48MOS in this Covid crazy ness has been frustrating. Maybe it’s a good thing I haven’t run across one yet. More options are always better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I’ve enjoyed my G48, but finding a 48MOS in this Covid crazy ness has been frustrating. Maybe it’s a good thing I haven’t run across one yet. More options are always better.
    I was looking for a G43x as I qualify for Blue label at my local, but I haven't seen one that wasn't baby blue from them in awhile, I wasn't all that interested in it until the Sheild mags. I still like that option, but I have a Shield and knowing that this will fit all my prior holsters is awesome.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It’s puzzling why they didn’t add an accessory rail like the other micro compact 9s, TLR-6 isn’t really a great light, otherwise seems like a solid upgrade for the Shield.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really don't understand the interest in these guns. These days, I mostly carry a Glock 17 but for many, many, years I carried a 5" 1911, a Beretta 92 or a Glock 34. Hell, I carried a Glock 21 for a year....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It’s puzzling why they didn’t add an accessory rail like the other micro compact 9s, TLR-6 isn’t really a great light, otherwise seems like a solid upgrade for the Shield.
    I'm guessing to keep holster compatibility

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I really don't understand the interest in these guns. These days, I mostly carry a Glock 17 but for many, many, years I carried a 5" 1911, a Beretta 92 or a Glock 34. Hell, I carried a Glock 21 for a year....
    Why not a Desert Eagle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast