Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Are the 920 series pistols compatible with some Glock factory parts, specifically the trigger and trigger bar, and ejector housing,
    Also, what Glock generation type trigger bar are they using?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Are the 920 series pistols compatible with some Glock factory parts, specifically the trigger and trigger bar, and ejector housing,
    Also, what Glock generation type trigger bar are they using?
    Pretty much everything will interchange between these guns and Glocks. They are based on Gen4 and use that slide format, trigger housing pin, etc.

The one caveat to this is the new DR920. It uses a round firing pin not the Gen1-4 blade style. I don't know if Shadow Systems will carry this round pin over into the MR920 line but assume they will. The DR920 is sort of a hybrid. Two pin locking block. No ambi slide catch. The barrel and locking block are G19 based like the Gen 5 17.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some pricing info for LE consumers here:

https://www.police1.com/police-produ...7D5IXh0i5Der0/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12