Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullets available...

Feedback Score

Bullets available...

FYI, I just put in an order for projos with Summers Enterprises last Thursday.

I fully expected that it would take a month or two or more for them to ship, but they told me today that they're shipping right now...

I'm a new Summers customer, but they're highly recommended elsewhere, and his prices beat the other places that I usually buy bullets.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    FYI, I just put in an order for projos with Summers Enterprises last Thursday.

I fully expected that it would take a month or two or more for them to ship, but they told me today that they're shipping right now...

I'm a new Summers customer, but they're highly recommended elsewhere, and his prices beat the other places that I usually buy bullets.
    Right on,I have used Summers for a few years now and he makes a great product @ a fair price ! I think the "best" deal is get 4-850 count box's of the 135 Grn RD Nose 9mm bullets ( I like the heavier bullets) & they all go in the same box for a fair shipping price. Your mail man will hate you but good stuff.

Feedback Score
    I don't shoot 9mm (really), but he had great prices on .401 and .452 bullets (for .40 S&W and .45 Long Colt).

I've used SNS and Bayou in the past... Even with the USPSA discount, Summers is waaay cheaper than SNS, and Bayou says they won't deliver for months and months (and Summers was cheaper than Bayou, too).

Summers was shut down for February to catch up on orders, and I didn't realize that he would be ENTIRELY caught up: I'm impressed.

Feedback Score
    Been using Summers for awhile. Great stuff.

Maybe time to order more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    I don't shoot 9mm (really), but he had great prices on .401 and .452 bullets (for .40 S&W and .45 Long Colt).

I've used SNS and Bayou in the past... Even with the USPSA discount, Summers is waaay cheaper than SNS, and Bayou says they won't deliver for months and months (and Summers was cheaper than Bayou, too).

Summers was shut down for February to catch up on orders, and I didn't realize that he would be ENTIRELY caught up: I'm impressed.
    Yes as far as I know he was shut down awhile back also,,like a couple months ago catching up ! As soon as he came back online I ordered my 3400 135 grn bullets. Those actually took a month or more before they showed up, my 1st couple orders showed up in like a week with emails Thanking me for purchasing and stuff,,pretty cool outfit ! I have had great luck with them and they always shot great out of my CZ & Glocks. I like how he has different sizes, I slugged my bores and I always get the .356 bullets, many others only have .355 for 9mm. Does he offer different sizes for the 40 cal also, guess I'll go back and look. Anyways good luck & I always considered him one of my "secret" sources for commercial cast/coated bullets,,good stuff for sure.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    RMR has 629k of hornady .224 62gr in stock.
    15k 55gr FMJ in stock
    Over 1 million 115gr 9mm fmj in stock.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    15k 55gr FMJ in stock
    RMR is a great place with fair prices and great shipping BUT with that said he is weeks if not months behind on shipping. You will get your stuff but it's gonna be a while! My 1st few times in ordering from Summers ENT I had my order in like a week,, last time took almost a month,, but still great bullets @ an awesome price!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    15k 55gr FMJ in stock
    Read the pop ups on your screen and the warnings. There is a lead time. That said, I ordered those 62s last night.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have had placed 2 orders RMR in 3 month period , first order took about 3 weeks second about 2 weeks , also RMR

allowed Me to change order from 55gr to 62. Great people to deal with.

Feedback Score
    It's encouraging to hear that projectiles are still available and reasonably priced...

I've always stocked up on primers and powder, since those are relatively cheap and paying HazMat fees sucks. The relatively weak link in my supply chain is projectiles...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast