Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you get 27 people into a Ford Expedition? CA crash.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    lol. Damn auto correct. Fat girls, yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First version was better....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I prefer “meat bags.”

Sadly, all of them died from Covid.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This will only stop when the feds impose big fines, jail, and forfeitures on the rich businessmen (conservatives) who employ illegal aliens to boost profits. Dry up the jobs, and they'll stop coming, and the 13 million already here will go home.

Never going to happen. GOP donor class going to jail? No. Easier to blame somebody else. Only time Greg Abbott talks about "the border" is 2 weeks before election.

Texans know that rich Texans want illegals here to build their houses, pluck their chickens, pick their cotton.

Sober truth.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    This will only stop when the feds impose big fines, jail, and forfeitures on the rich businessmen (conservatives) who employ illegal aliens to boost profits. Dry up the jobs, and they'll stop coming, and the 13 million already here will go home.

Never going to happen. GOP donor class going to jail? No. Easier to blame somebody else. Only time Greg Abbott talks about "the border" is 2 weeks before election.

Texans know that rich Texans want illegals here to build their houses, pluck their chickens, pick their cotton.

Sober truth.
    I left the Construction industry in 1979.
    I was a Union Member and we had guys from the Union occasionally show up on the job. Mostly it was reminders about dues or some sort of Union business that brought them there. "Union Business" also included running non-citizens/non union members off of the job site.
    I saw them personally walk a guy to the edge of the sixth floor and put an arm over a guys shoulder, he quit on the spot, walked to his car and never worked there again.
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-04-21 at 08:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Didn’t read the article but I fit 8 people into the can of a single can 86 f250 with manual transmission once. Three of them were fast girls too.

We got 5 guys into a trunk of an 84 corolla coupe to sneak in at the Drive in. We practiced before hand....lol. Those were the days.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

Sober truth.
    If you think its just GOP donors, you are sadly mistaken. You are right about your first 2 sentences then went full retard after that.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Let me guess, illegals.
    Not illegals...invaders. I live in the Midwest. 1/3 of high schoolers don’t speak English at home. Half my customers don’t even try to learn English.

Feedback Score

How do you get 27 people into a Ford Expedition? CA crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    If you think its just GOP donors, you are sadly mistaken. You are right about your first 2 sentences then went full retard after that.
    He’s been full retard for a while. Funny i’ve seen him posting more again now that “orange man bad” is gone. His savior sitting in the WH right now is to blame for that accident.

Feedback Score
    If Trump were president, I mean sitting POTUS , he'd be taking the blame for this because of his border policy....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast