Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Independence Day: Abbott totally re-opens Texas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Democratic Party response is the "Gov Abbott is trying to kill you."
    Someone on the local News had to point out that you can still wear a mask if you want to.
    People are so stupid now that you have to point out to them that they are Free to wear a mask if you still want to.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The Democratic Party response is the "Gov Abbott is trying to kill you."
    Someone on the local News had to point out that you can still wear a mask if you want to.
    People are so stupid now that you have to point out to them that they are Free to wear a mask if you still want to.
    Suppose your boss tells you, " no workers wear masks here. It would scare the customers away." Now what?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Suppose your boss tells you, " no workers wear masks here. It would scare the customers away." Now what?
    That scenario is as likely as Biden teaching physics.

It is absolutely stunning that 1/2 of the country does not understand that removing restrictions is not a prohibition. No one is telling you not to wear a mask, eat out, or go to church. They are simply treating you like an adult capable of making decisions. Its called freedom.

Its a damn clever way to stop the flood of liberals fleeing the mess they made in Cali for Texas.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 03-03-21 at 07:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One of the major grocery store chains here insisted that their employees continue to wear masks.
    See how that works? You have a choice.
    Unlike the Democratic Legions of Sheep free Men don't need to be ruled like livestock, they evaluate risk vs reward and move through life.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I think we are going to see a rise in the amount of public disputes between the maskers and non-maskers. "Karen kat fights" if you will.
    I bet all restaurants and other businesses will absolutely go to 100% capacity if they are truly allowed to do that. Wouldn't want to lose any more revenue. But they will try to impose their own rules making a mask mandatory to enter their establishment. They have a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. That will only cause more physical disputes.

And you know every numbnuts with a phone is going to record and post the parking lot fight videos on social media.

This place will look like a lawless mess pretty soon.

We very rarely go to public places. Never any restaurants. We home school. My wife goes to the grocery store twice a month at the most. We never enter gas stations, only pay at the pump. I work in remote locations. What I'm getting at is that even though the masks are not required any more, it isn't going to change much for my families lifestyle. We might wear them if we have them and we do go somewhere, but in the unlikely event any of us goes anywhere and we forget the mask, I'm gald I don;t have to turn around anymore and go get it. That was a pita that we don't have to live with anymore.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Meanwhile, the CHAZholes try to play their game in Austin... https://www.lawofficer.com/black-lib...ing-in-austin/
    Kinda like one of those evil reservations ?

Feedback Score
    Here in Tennessee the counties decide Covid policy. Makes more sense than the governor dictating one-size-fits-all policies. If left-wingers want to wear multiple masks while hiding under the bed curled up in the fetal position... who cares... just don't ask for a bailout with federal tax dollars.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-03-21 at 10:12.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Kinda like one of those evil reservations ?
    Assuming you mean Native American reservations, there are very few parallels.

Andy

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Went to Wallyworld last night and purposefully didn’t put a mask on. Was the only person there not wearing one. If a store employee had stopped me and stated that their company’s mandatory mask policy was still in place I would have put one on. It is private property and I will abide by that if I want to shop there. If I don’t want to wear a mask I shop somewhere else. Got a lot of weird looks but that also could have been because I had more fruits and veggies in my cart than honey buns and red bull. Anyways I enjoyed my social experiment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thumbs up for my home state of TX. I hope this does have the effect of making some libtards reconsider moving there. The howls from the left were expected after Abbott’s announcement yesterday. I’ll be returning to my hill country property after my elder care issues are done here and it won’t be soon enough!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast