Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Romeo 5, really as good as it looks?

Feedback Score
    Dupe.

Feedback Score
    I have 3 of them... Lever gun, Lee Enfield, AR SBR...
    Great little sight for the money.
    My son has them on his Mosin, and AR as well.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Romeo 5's available for $115 with free shipping if anyone is interested.

https://www.bereli.com/sig-sauer-sor...gh-mount-only/
    I snagged one, thanks for the tip.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I snagged one, thanks for the tip.

PB
    Damn him....bought 2 myself! Lol....Cheap enough, give them a try. Got some .22's that can use a red dot if nothing else....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Damn him....bought 2 myself! Lol....Cheap enough, give them a try. Got some .22's that can use a red dot if nothing else....
    I think that you will find that you like it quite a bit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I have heard though that these Chinese Red Dots will turn my dick yellow and have me eyeing the dog for supper, but, it's a risk I'm willing to take........

ETA: I already have a tracking number on my 2, going to be here on Tuesday! Very happy.....My Optics Planet order on the other hand.....Sad/Angry Panda on that one!
    Last edited by Esq.; 03-12-21 at 14:04.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have multiple Aimpoint T2’s M4comp....I like my Sig Romeo better than my cheapest Aimpoint. It’s clear and the dot doesn’t go from too dim to starburst like many dots do. It titrates up very well so you can get the light level just where you want it.

I’ve had no quality issues even though they have never gone into battle, save the T2’s for that. But I got tired of buying $600+ dots.

They recently made a newer, even cheaper RDS that looks ok. I did change the mount to Bobro or Geissele though which bumps the cost, still not anywhere near Aimpoint price.

PB
    Just a matter of time trickle down tech allowed for close quality of the expensive RDS for a fraction of the cost. Happens with all tech these days, and the cycle getting faster. Took companies a long time to realize they could make and sell flashlights close to surefire quality for a lot less $ that fits most needs, etc. Happening a lot in the audio world too. Watches as well.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Romeo 5's available for $115 with free shipping if anyone is interested.

https://www.bereli.com/sig-sauer-sor...gh-mount-only/
    Yea about that,,,,I had just ordered from BigTexOutdoors and then somehow came across these guys! Yea,$114 free shipping,, what the hell,,, LOL I Love Big Tex but $20+ bucks is $20 bucks! Oh well. I had never heard of Bereli.com are they GTG? Anyways I received my ROMEO5 today and will be running it Sunday so I'll let ya know how I like it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Yea about that,,,,I had just ordered from BigTexOutdoors and then somehow came across these guys! Yea,$114 free shipping,, what the hell,,, LOL I Love Big Tex but $20+ bucks is $20 bucks! Oh well. I had never heard of Bereli.com are they GTG? Anyways I received my ROMEO5 today and will be running it Sunday so I'll let ya know how I like it.

Tracking says my 2 will be here Tuesday. I'll post up whether I got red dots or a Golden Golf Ball....

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For a cheap RDS, the Romeo 5 is nice. I have several on PCC weapons where I really don't want to drop $600+ for an H/T-2 Aimpoint, and if I ever decided to use one for serious purposes, I'd just swap over one of my Aimpoints to them in 2 min. I paid around $110 each for the Romeo 5s.

Once I get into the $350+ range, I'm far more likely just to splurge on an Aimpoint.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast