Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25rd 7.62 AR10 Mag Pouch

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

25rd 7.62 AR10 Mag Pouch

What pouch fits these mags? I'm looking for something with a closed top, not a TACO/BFG elastic pouch.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Two mag M16 pouch holds one .308 mag, 20 rd mags fit a little deep but perfect for 25 round.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 03-03-21 at 19:29.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just tried it, no such luck. It's a big mag.

Feedback Score
    Do you need it to be flapped, or is bungee retention good enough? I personally run the First-Spear MultiMag with the Molded Speed Tab Kits for my 25 round Lancers and Magpul .308 Win magazines (which I've added Original Magpuls to the bottom of); I'm also able to use 30 round .223 Rem mags no problem with the same setup.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The Mayflower/Velocity systems jungle gear pouches fit your bill, however individually they're unobtanium unless you buy a whole belt kit from them. They'll close over a FAL mag w/ magpul on it with room to spare.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ygbsm View Post
    What pouch fits these mags? I'm looking for something with a closed top, not a TACO/BFG elastic pouch.

Thanks!
    The TACTICAL TAILOR FIGHT LIGHT UNIVERSAL MAG POUCH will fit 2 25 round PMags with ranger plates and the flap will close.

https://www.tacticaltailor.com/fight...lmagpouch.aspx
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ygbsm View Post
    Just tried it, no such luck. It's a big mag.
    Eagle M4 pouch works for me.

Attachment 65326
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Caveat - I have not used any of their gear yet... but allegedly these folks are GTG, and they make an AR10 pouch in multiple user-selectable configurations. Not super expensive if money risk is a concern. Just the usual small-shop epic lead time.

https://wildecustomgear.com/collecti...pouch-20-round
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    These mag pouches are made for 20 round magazines but the flap is removable so you might be able to extend the flap with another piece of velcro to fit the taller magazine.

https://www.emdomusa.com/Emdom-308-D...h-p/eu070a.htm

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Do you need it to be flapped, or is bungee retention good enough? I personally run the First-Spear MultiMag with the Molded Speed Tab Kits for my 25 round Lancers and Magpul .308 Win magazines (which I've added Original Magpuls to the bottom of); I'm also able to use 30 round .223 Rem mags no problem with the same setup.
    This. I use a simple Condor M14 mag pouch with bungee retention for RNG with 25rd AR10 mags and it works fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast