Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Pmags per week?

Feedback Score

How many Pmags per week?

With all the back orders on 30 round Pmags in lets say black. I have to ask how many Pmags is Magpul currently making in a week? Im assuming the majorty of production at the moment is dedicated to Pmags for now. Some dealers have 15 to 17,000 on back order.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'd not hold my breath. The hoarding that's been going on makes it difficult for everyone else to get their fill.

I'd like to have about 10 more P-mags, but I've given up on getting any in the near future, since assbags are buying them up, hundreds at a time, and flipping them at gun shows for $25-$35.

The more, shall we say it nicely, "entrepreneurial" among us have ensured that their buying for profit will trump our buying for need.

It's sleazy, but the only thing we can collectively do is refuse to pay those prices, wait 'til the hysteria stabilises, and get on with life as usual.

Trust me, the frenzy isn't completely unfounded, but eventually the impulse buyers and hoarders will run out of liquid cash to drop on 200 P-mags at once, etc.

Plus, when they get their house foreclosed on, and get laid off, they'll be unloading their gun gear for pennies on the dollar.

Sit tight, bro. We'll get some P-Mags soon. If it makes you feel any better, the BQM retail store had 200+ the day before the election, and one individual came in and cleaned 'em out as I got there. It is, what it is...

Feedback Score
    I thought I saw over at TOS that Magpul was making 10-15K a day. I couldn't find it later so I could have been imagining things. In any event, just get on the back order list with a couple of good dealers and you'll get Pmags.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLandlord View Post
    I'd not hold my breath. The hoarding that's been going on makes it difficult for everyone else to get their fill.

I'd like to have about 10 more P-mags, but I've given up on getting any in the near future, since assbags are buying them up, hundreds at a time, and flipping them at gun shows for $25-$35.

The more, shall we say it nicely, "entrepreneurial" among us have ensured that their buying for profit will trump our buying for need.

It's sleazy, but the only thing we can collectively do is refuse to pay those prices, wait 'til the hysteria stabilises, and get on with life as usual.

Trust me, the frenzy isn't completely unfounded, but eventually the impulse buyers and hoarders will run out of liquid cash to drop on 200 P-mags at once, etc.

Plus, when they get their house foreclosed on, and get laid off, they'll be unloading their gun gear for pennies on the dollar.

Sit tight, bro. We'll get some P-Mags soon. If it makes you feel any better, the BQM retail store had 200+ the day before the election, and one individual came in and cleaned 'em out as I got there. It is, what it is...
    An insightful and well-reasoned bit of analysis. Nicely put.

Chief
    Last edited by Army Chief; 12-07-08 at 01:22.
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I like what your saying, but one thing I'd like to comment on.... Their houses wont forclose...obama is going to take money from the rich and pay off those houses for those who cant pay for it themselves
    “The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.”

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Maybe he'll throw in some P-Mags for those of us who are still solvent on our payments.

I'm going to ask my accountant if I can list Wall Street as a dependant for my '08 return...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AirmanAtwood View Post
    I like what your saying, but one thing I'd like to comment on.... Their houses wont forclose...obama is going to take money from the rich and pay off those houses for those who cant pay for it themselves
    Hmmm, so maybe I should go buy a house I can't afford ASAP
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm going to ask my accountant if I can list Wall Street as a dependant for my '08 return...
    Beautiful.

To the OP...my prediction is that PMAGs will be readily available at your internet retailer of choice by inauguration day in January.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Speaking of flipping....here at Ft Riley, the local gear vendor is selling 30-rd PMAGS (no window), for $30/mag!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    Speaking of flipping....here at Ft Riley, the local gear vendor is selling 30-rd PMAGS (no window), for $30/mag!!!

Same here at Ft. Carson.

I was buying a few every two weeks (18.80 for black windowed). When I went in 2-3 weeks ago, the lady behind the counter said they had some but couldn't sell them.
    I called them yesterday and she said they were now selling them at $29.95.

I won't be doing business with them again. I'll buy all of my stuff from someone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast