Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One Party Rule, Forever

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The country is ruled by force and fraud. The politicians/rulers despise the limitations of the constitution and have become insurgents. They have removed the real president and have overthrown the constitutional system of government.
    'Bout the size of it.

Feedback Score
    I think the Harris/Biden administration will over play it's hand with all the catastrophic edicts being pushed now, and even more draconian ones in the future. The American public will have a knee-jerk reaction and attempt to vote the offenders out. But if the voting system has been rigged, it won't matter. There will always be enough votes to make sure a democrat/Marxist retains their power.

It's kind of disheartening because voting was something I always looked forward to, including the small State and local elections. Without a legitimate and transparent voting system, it gives me an underlying sense of unease. It just feels weird like we're on the edge of some great abyss looking in to an unending darkness.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We are, soldier. Let's all do our best to get ready.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    We are, soldier. Let's all do our best to get ready.
    I believe we are quickly running out of time to be as prepared as we should be. The left and it’s minions are vastly more organized than the right, and are supported by the .gov, media and big tech. It’s amazing to see all of the websites, message boards, forums, apps and other tools that have been developed for them to communicate and plan. Meanwhile, the right, conservatives, libertarians and Constitutionalists have been drowned out, censored and deplatformed. Those that still exist are milquetoast fence-sitters who are too afraid of losing their income and being labeled or canceled.

Those of us in defense of liberty - real, true Constitutional liberty - are disconnected and lacking formal/real organization. As a whole, we have too long held that .gov has protected our interests and natural rights and have let the standing military and police forces do our protecting. We are woefully unprepared for what’s coming, and I have no idea (or capital, or technological know-how) how to improve that without using current systems that are either against us and our ideals, or will lead to furtherance of the new .gov’s designation of “domestic enemies.”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345