Thread: SiG P365 no trigger reset

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SiG P365 no trigger reset

The trigger bar Spring broke in my 2018 vintage 365. I ordered a new one and replaced it. The trigger no longer resets properly. It will only reset if I lock slide to the rear and release slide forward.

Any suggestions??
    Last edited by signal4l; 03-11-21 at 12:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My XL (bought new in end of June 2020) had a random dead trigger out of the box. It would reset and release over and over until it wouldn't. But if you really really really squeezed really extra hard you could get it to go off..... sometimes. And it would do this until it wouldn't and go back to normal.

Sent it to Sig they replaced the trigger and trigger bar. Has been fine since although not a constant shooter

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would call Sig and have them advise. I imagine it'll be going back to them for repair.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I would call Sig and have them advise. I imagine it'll be going back to them for repair.
    That would be my course of action as well. It's a long wait on the phone, but they'll take good care of you.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I violated the "no left over parts" rule of gun repair. Helps to reinstall the support plate.

Gun works fine