Thread: Does shadow systems offer a discount for LE?

Feedback Score

Does shadow systems offer a discount for LE?

I see that they offer a discount for departments/agencies but no where does it say they offer one for individual purchases. Anyone know if they do for LE? If so, where did you buy one and how much was the discount?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKfan View Post
    I see that they offer a discount for departments/agencies but no where does it say they offer one for individual purchases. Anyone know if they do for LE? If so, where did you buy one and how much was the discount?

Thanks!
    I would PM Tokarev.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I bought a MR918 combat last year before I retired. I searched the Shadow Systems website for the closest dealer and called the dealer and asked about LE pricing. David

Feedback Score
    Just a heads up to anyone that doesn’t know, I learned today you can’t buy a SS online and get an LE discount. It must be in person. You can possibly buy direct but it has a huge lead time (6+months).

Anyone buy one from gunbroker? I’ve never bought from them before but there seems to be a number of new ones for sale.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm not LE, but I bought my 920 Elite, in stock, from Bass Pro (of all places!).

I think they offer a LE discount, but likely not as attractive as dedicated LE/Blue label pricing. Still you might want to give them a call.
    Last edited by JiminAZ; 03-13-21 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They used to have them on Experticity with a decent discount. Once COVID hit they took them off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKfan View Post
    Anyone know if they do for LE? If so, where did you buy one and how much was the discount?
    Protector & Patriot pricing is listed towards the bottom of the article. You can likely order direct or maybe find a stocking dealer who will honor these prices:

https://www.police1.com/police-produ...7D5IXh0i5Der0/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."