Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammunition: Who is making the $? Who is price gouging?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Hey now, I'm quickly approaching that age, but yeah, they smell like ensure and Marlborough Reds and when was the last time they washed that field jacket anyway?

Heh heh just bought a few more cases. Dumbass millenials. Figure I can make good money at the gun show this weekend. $3 a round for this Wolf .223 I KNOW WUT I GOT!!

I’m from Texas!
    My kid beat up your honor student!
    (III%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Heh heh just bought a few more cases. Dumbass millenials. Figure I can make good money at the gun show this weekend. $3 a round for this Wolf .223 I KNOW WUT I GOT!!

I’m from Texas!
    (III%)

Postal clerk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I’m from Texas!
    (III%)
    You forgot NRA certified range master!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s all part of the plan. It’s cute how you all think you can affect the outcome
    Careful with that "You all"....some of us know better....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Those who study history will note a parallel here with the old communist Soviet Union.

There, anybody who bought low and sold high was called a "speculator" and could be imprisoned. Here they are called "scalpers" and are subjected to opprobrium.

So: faced with a rational response to a changing free market, at least some members of the ostensibly conservative 2A community converge on the Stalinist USSR.

I find that interesting.

This is actually right on. The left stirs up people's greed and envy and we turn on each other, which distracts us from focusing on the real problem--the State. You see it with the race-baiting, rich-hating oppression olympics all the time. And many of you are falling for this same tactic. You whine about people engaging in free trade. Why? Because it's not FAIR! Without realizing it, you sound just like AOC, BLM and Antifa. What will you do, cry to big daddy government to come in and punish those naughty people? The government would love nothing more than to step in and "solve" the problem (i.e. make things worse).

We must all hang together or-- well, you know the saying.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    This is actually right on. The left stirs up people's greed and envy and we turn on each other, which distracts us from focusing on the real problem--the State. You see it with the race-baiting, rich-hating oppression olympics all the time. And many of you are falling for this same tactic. You whine about people engaging in free trade. Why? Because it's not FAIR! Without realizing it, you sound just like AOC, BLM and Antifa. What will you do, cry to big daddy government to come in and punish those naughty people? The government would love nothing more than to step in and "solve" the problem (i.e. make things worse).

We must all hang together or-- well, you know the saying.
    So we are marxists because we don't support people being @ssholes?

Andy

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm not against a guy making some honest money, and speculating on ammo is probably as honest as selling used cars. They both can be honest. But not everything is about making money all the time in every situation. Sometimes helping someone expecting no personal payoff is the right thing to do.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    So we are marxists because we don't support people being @ssholes?

Andy
    Strawman down! I repeat, strawman down!

https://www.logicalfallacies.org/strawman.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, you live and you learn.
    I've seen this happen with ammo about a half dozen times and I learned my lesson a long time ago.
    Buy Cheap, Stack Deep.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, you live and you learn.
    I've seen this happen with ammo about a half dozen times and I learned my lesson a long time ago.
    Buy Cheap, Stack Deep.
    Yup.

I have enough ammo, components, and mags to last the rest of my life at this point providing I stop doing USPSA. In 2019, I shot over 20,000 rounds. Can’t do that nonsense right now. But I can keep my skills to an acceptable level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast