Thread: High quality Italian-style Stiletto knives?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

High quality Italian-style Stiletto knives?

Does anyone make a high quality Italian-style Stiletto knife? Something with a blade good enough for EDC? I found plenty with beautiful handles and crap blades. I'm looking for both and have a healthy budget so not looking for cheap. Any help would be appreciated!

I didn't place this in the where can I get it thread because I don't know what specific brand, etc. I am looking for.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    All I wanted to bring home when the wife and I went to Italy a few years ago was a nice switch blade. Only found one shop in Rome that sold police/mil/tactical stuff. And when I asked about buying an auto they looked at me like I had a pecker growing out of my forehead. Guess that means we have to go back.
    Last edited by CRAMBONE; 03-09-21 at 21:28.

Feedback Score
    Something from ProTech might fit the bill. Depending on your styling tastes, the Godfather, Godson, Large Don, and The Don might all be worth looking at. Quality is definitely there.
    Last edited by rockapede; 03-09-21 at 12:12.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockapede View Post
    Something from ProTech might fit the bill. Depending on your styling tastes, the Godfather, Godson, Large Don, and The Don might all be worth looking at. Quality is definitely there.
    Thanks for the recommendation! Not exactly what I was looking for, but I ended up buying a Don. Just received it today and it is very nice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation! Not exactly what I was looking for, but I ended up buying a Don. Just received it today and it is very nice.
    Glad to hear it! ProTech makes great autos.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I bought this 13" Italian stiletto in Marseilles, France around 1991. I was in Uncle Sam's employ and found it in a French gun shop. There were a lot of other good things in that shop, wish that I stocked up.Italien Stiletto.jpg
    Last edited by meausoc; 04-05-21 at 17:49.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    So are auto knives banned from import now?