I live in IL, and 4 of the 5 ranges I visit most often are located in IN. The one I go to the most is 56.2 miles from my house. The rest are approx 48, 34, and 17 miles from my house. The greatest distance between any two ranges is 81.6 miles. The 4 ranges could geographically be grouped into pairs, with two to my northeast and two to my southeast.

Should I make a separate 5320.20 for each range, or just do one for the "main" range I go to because they're all within 100 miles? Or, alternatively, could I get by with 2 forms due to the fact that the closest NE and SE ranges are on the way to the other ranges in those directions?

Below is a link to a website that provides some detail on the matter:

https://www.guntrustguru.com/how-can...e-legally.html
Box 7: This is the physical address, such as a house, hotel, shooting range, or ranch, to which you are traveling. If you plan to visit several locations in the general area, such as the hotel near the shooting range, you do not need to complete another form. However, if another destination is not within the general area, such as 100 miles away from the direct path to the destination, you should file a separate ATF Form 5320.20 for the other destination.
I apologize if I'm overthinking things. I know the chances of this ever needing to provide this documentation are slim to none, but I'd hate to jump through all these hoops only to run afoul of the NFA.