I read that but at least to me it means nothing because there were no pictures, and processed meat is non analogous to living tissue. Shooting into meat like brisket or ham is more comparable to ballistics gel than it is to living tissue. Dead meat is much less flexible and tears more easily than living tissue. My only experience with the lehigh's is back when they first came out and were the hot new thing, I shot a coyote attacking my dog with a 115gr 9mm xp. It penetrated through both shoulders. The coyote turned around and walked away and found it about 40 yards away, it died surprisingly slowly. The wound was unimpressive and was a clean through and through. the wound was small and didn't do an impressive amount of damage. It broke the first shoulder well, but only put a small hole through both lungs and knicked the heart. I was unimpressive and went back to 147gr hst. My other experience shooting a coyote with 9mm was with a 124gr +p gold dot from a Glock 26. Shot shattered the first shoulder, put an impressive hole in both lungs, and barely passed through the other side. I actually found the bullet on the ground on the other side of the yote. Even though it was only a lung shot, that coyote did a flip, rolled over and died. So ill be sticking with tried and true JHPs