Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Real Life Aimpoint battery life

Feedback Score
    I’ve got an M4S, set on 7 or 8, loaded up with a lithium energizer AA that’s been constantly on since December of 2012. It’s essentially become kind of like my “how long does it take for McDonald’s food to grow mold” experiment. I also keep a spare on board that rifle for when it does eventually go down.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The PRO doesn't have an off. It has a low NV setting, but still drawing current.
    It must draw a tiny amount of current, I don't know if I have ever changed the battery on the Pro I have had for years. I turn it to the position I thought was off when not in use.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    It must draw a tiny amount of current, I don't know if I have ever changed the battery on the Pro I have had for years. I turn it to the position I thought was off when not in use.

Andy
    I doubt it is much and I have done the same at times along with turning it down to just bright enough to see indoors before sticking it in the safe.

Fairly sure one of my PROs went over 3 years on the same battery before it got too dim to see well one afternoon. I use grip storage for light and optic batteries so the unused 1/3N had it back up and running in a few minutes.

4 night vision and 6 daylight settings. Only 10 positions on the rheostat if you cycle through them.

https://aimpoint.us/aimpoint-patrol-...r-2-moa-12841/
    Last edited by jsbhike; 04-04-21 at 11:12.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The PRO doesn't have an off. It has a low NV setting, but still drawing current.
    I never put 2+2 together and just assumed that position was off.

I’ve had mine on position 7 for at least 3 years going strong.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Real Life Aimpoint battery life

I never put 2+2 together and just assumed that position was off.

I’ve had mine on position 8 (thinking it was 7) for at least 3 years going strong.
    Last edited by Waylander; 04-09-21 at 20:55.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678