Thread: S&W M&P9 2.0 CORE w/RMR

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

S&W M&P9 2.0 CORE w/RMR

S&W M&P 9 compact CORE. Comes with an Apex Tactical Aluminum Duty trigger kit installed (along with all factory trigger parts included). Also included is a Trijicon Type 2 RM06 optic.

x2 15-round magazines and 4 backstraps are included, pistol will ship in original factory box with all factory paperwork. I will also include an ANR Design IWB holster. Also included are x8 of the magazine grip extenders to fill the gap on 17-round magazines.

Pistol was bought brand new by me about 6 months ago, has right around 350-400 rounds fired through it. Has been well cared for and shows little to no wear.

Pistol, RMR, trigger, holster and mag extenders cost me about $1400+ new ($649 pistol, $499 RMR, $125 Apex trigger, $70 holster, $80 mag extenders). Looking for $1100 + $25/shipping from my FFL to yours.

I will separate the package as long as the pistol sells first, if you're interested in just the pistol I'd like to get $650 (pistol + Apex trigger, I wont separate trigger).

Not too interested in trades, but if you've got something shoot me a message, worst I can say is no. I may be interested in 13.7 or 14.5 AR15 uppers, or I'd definitely be interested in trading this towards a NV setup with cash on my end as needed. Mostly I'd just like to sell.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump and price drop. $1075 and I'll cover shipping/insurance costs.