Thread: Handgun 104 at Sig Sauer Academy

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Handgun 104 at Sig Sauer Academy

I just finished the class. It was worth the price of admission.

Day 1 was outdoor. There was a lot of close work. All shooting under 25 yds. Draw and fire 1 or 2 rounds. Movement was the focus. Turn, Draw and fire. Step. Draw and fire, ect...

Alternative positions were practiced. Moving, then shooting, shooting while moving. The instructors were great. There was a lot of real world experience passed on.
    There was a lot of
    Discussion about strategy with regard to tactics in different situations. The difference between armed citizens and law enforcement was also discussed.

Day 2 started with an intro to weak side shooting and weapon manipulation. Then we transitioned to low light techniques

The 2nd Half of day 2 was scenario based training. This block was invaluable. It shows how you react in a high stress situation. This block was so much fun. Honestly. It was better than the late 80's training that I got in Ranger Bn. Things have evolved.

Great class. I am looking forward to the next class.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ranger86; 03-22-21 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks for the AAR. I keep hearing good things about Sig’s classes.
    RLTW
    “Your posts will be more accurate and received much better if you form your opinions with less emotion and more objectivity and then express them as if you’re in a discussion with friends, rather than an injured and cornered animal fighting for its life.” -Revolution 9 on the hide