Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in Boulder Colorado days after judge struck down ar15 ban

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Well, it didn't take long for Biden and his administration to start blaming the weapon. Don't let a crisis go to waste...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-upda...-victims-biden
    That’s cute. You got Jihadis and wackos with tiny peckers going on fits and the only rational response is to disarm.

Get tossed, Buffalo Soldier. Learn to walk up some stairs before you tell me what to do

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Report I saw said he immigrated here from Syria at age 3 was a high school athlete. His brother says he's most likely mentally ill and has been very anti social and paranoid since high school. Sounds like his family knew he had issues.
    Do you have a link to his Twitter account (if it hasn’t already been taken down by Twitter to control the narrative)?

Feedback Score
    ^^^^ What Firefly said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    He couldn't find any goats so he found some sheeps. OOh, somebody is going to report me for that one.

BTW, as we post this, congress is debating a brand new gun ban legislation. Live on Fox.
    Which article are they debating right now?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    So predictable. Last weeks Atlanta shooting did not get them enough anti gun public support, this one most likely will.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    So a typical democrat voter. The only gun control I support is banning firearms ownership for any commie that votes democrat. It would cut down 90%+ of this nonsense.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Now that is a mighty odd coincidence. Is there some meaning behind 3/22?

Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    22 March 2016 - Brussels, Belgium Terror Attack left over 30 dead.
    22 March 2017 - Westminster - London - 5 innocents dead plus the Islamic Convert.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    [

I don’t think it’s some conspiracy, I just think the left is always pushing for gun control and when these things happen, the reflexively push it. No conspiracy needed.

I do think there might be a copycat effect so that when one happens it ends up triggering another. And then after your second or third people stop because they think they’ll get lost in the noise.

Bad stuff happening doesn’t need a plan.
    While I highly suspect some of these are staged (timing, weapons, persons involved just being to convenient and/or suspicious) I think the ongoing overall 'conspiracy' is simply one of contrived convenience.
    They needed something to shore up their ridiculous anti-asian narrative, so they managed to find one nut, who on any other day would be an unremarkable loon, as he was, but now AHA! YOU SEE?! WACISMS!
    They're mad their 'salt wippins' ban got overturned in CO, so they tried to bandwagon on this grocery shooting and get the twitter mob to brigade the judge. Now that an un-sat name/racial identity is clear, it will be interesting to see if they try to run with it anyway (muh bullied in high school cuz wacisms, muh mental health issues), or if it gets deleted fro the public eye as usual.
    THAT is the ongoing conspiracy I see; I watch my local news from time to time, especially around events like this, and it is AMAZING how much stuff they "find" to make hay about. Somehow it seems even the stabbings go up around the time there's a high-profile shooting or such. Even the "shootings" where it was either self-inflicted, or nobody got shot at all (shots fired at X location, nobody shot, no leads, etc), are breathlessly reported on.

Meanwhile, throw a dart at any sufficiently diverse major city and you have how many "events" weekly?
    But "we no longer report stories that might show POC as the 'aggressor' "...

Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Remember, when the shooter is white they'll release his name in a few hours. If takes almost a day then it takes you know the shooter doesnt fit the narrative.
    Same with the weapons... if it doesn't fit narrative, you never see a picture of the thing. Fits narrative, picture within hours, maybe a day.

Speaking of which... they're yelling about 'salt weppins' now, did anyone ever say what this guy even had? Not seeing a hard statement on that. Perhaps just due to crappy sound quality, but that cell vid earlier sounded like pistol shots in the store, not rifle...???
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I believe I read that it was a Ruger AR-556 pistol.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast