Thread: Use these Federal 210s in AR?

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)

Use these Federal 210s in AR?

I was set for AR10 reloading with all CCI 34s and Lake City brass. But then I took mercy on a local guy desperate for SRPs. All he had to swap was Federal 210s. Seems like every thread I’ve found says either no-go in semi autos or perfectly fine. M4C is the only forum with several reloaders I am familiar with enough to trust.

So two questions:

Are these good to go or should I sell them?

If good is there any preference on which barrel length AR and bullet weight to use them in? I have a 16” and 18”. Projectile weights of 150, 168 and 175gr.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Depends on the gun. They are fine in my LaRue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I run the 210Ms in AR-10 exclusively. I'd guess that the cup is the same thickness, but I don't know for sure. If I had them, I'd run them in any of the bullet weights you have.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I regularly use Federal 210's in my Colt 901 with no issues. 16" barrel, 150-185 grain bullets

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Thanks. That’s what I was hoping to hear. My understanding is that the 210 and 210M are identical except for a higher level of QC for the match.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode