Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best lvpo for 600?

Feedback Score

best lvpo for 600?

Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 is what im looking at but want that razor reliability but cant afford the 1500 right now
    Last edited by MrLegalAce777; 03-22-21 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Steiner p4xi you can get it at $650. It's in line with the vortex if not better but it is 2x less.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Steiner p4xi you can get it at $650. It's in line with the vortex if not better but it is 2x less.
    This is what I was thinking, the Vortex PST Viper I had was a bit of a pig but it was a Gen I.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Leupold has some in that price range, but for true 1x I'm wanting to say that SWFA is the only game in town that is generally universally respected in terms of durability.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegalAce777 View Post
    Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 is what im looking at but want that razor reliability but cant afford the 1500 right now
    The viper gen 2 is 90% of the razor quality at 50% of the cost. 4x at 600 yards is not great unless you’re shooting e type silhouettes. The extra 2x is worth it.

Having had the p4xi and razors, if I needed another, I’d get a viper. They are plenty durable.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    PST 2 is probably the best option right now unless you want to go with the Steiner at 4x. Primary Arms is coming out with a 1-6 that is phillipine made this summer and i bet it will be pretty good. I like their reticles better than what is in the PST

Another option to consider if you can spend a little more is the Delta Stryker 1-6. It has gotten very good reviews but runs $720

Feedback Score
    https://sageratsafaris.com/the-optics-database/

Info on where scopes are made...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by n8vmind View Post
    https://sageratsafaris.com/the-optics-database/

Info on where scopes are made...
    Country of origin information may not be 100% accurate, I purchased a couple of PA RDS that site stated were made in the P.I. but when I received them they were actually "Made in China". I was not pleased. My PST Viper II is made in the P.I.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    PST Viper II 1-6x24 without question is the best <$600 right now. It is lighter than the original Razor II but it isn't light; everything else is does extremely well, however. Made in the PI but you can see the design is very similar to the Razor II.

Steiner was nice at it's lower price point but only being 1-4x, it's kind of hobbled, especially with so many 1-8s on the street.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast