Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General Miller and his "Roland" special

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    That was mentioned.

This is a timely thread, I'm actually trying to find a LH Raven Concealment Roland Special Phantom Holster, everyone seems to be out of stock. Maybe this article will respark some interest so I can fine my damn holster.
    The Raven Roland Special Phantom is basically replaced by the G34/X300U Perun. I believe Raven also sells components to give the Perun a similar standoff to one of the Roland Special belt loop options, IIRC.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Apparently his compensator fell off or he realized it was just a flashy barrel weight.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Apparently his compensator fell off or he realized it was just a flashy barrel weight.
    Nah ... He took it off after he saw my signature line.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    First saw him rocking the Glock back in 2019. He alternates with his 1911.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HUjp2g...ource=ig_embed

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltoe View Post
    First saw him rocking the Glock back in 2019. He alternates with his 1911.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HUjp2g...ource=ig_embed
    The guy to the left looks speechless at the awesomeness of the gun...lol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just sent a 45 off to Agency for their Sage conversion, which essentially gives you a Roland. Looking forward to getting it back.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    The Raven Roland Special Phantom is basically replaced by the G34/X300U Perun. I believe Raven also sells components to give the Perun a similar standoff to one of the Roland Special belt loop options, IIRC.
    They made the Phantom up until recently in batches but didn't sell them on their site instead selling them to distributors, Big Tex was one of them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I'm not bagging on Gen. Miller, but in his current role he could just as well carry a squirt gun. He may very well make different choices if he was planning to hang with a rougher crowd.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I'm not bagging on Gen. Miller, but in his current role he could just as well carry a squirt gun. He may very well make different choices if he was planning to hang with a rougher crowd.
    Are you saying that he would carry a different gun if he was planning on handling trouble? Or something else?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    https://www.ibtimes.com/what-green-b...nsider-1649920

I definitely don't advise a squirt gun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast