Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weightlifting?

Feedback Score

Weightlifting?

Top 4 Best Suction Laser Level Reviews

Due to the sensitivity and precision of the work, builders and architects are the ones who understand the importance of laser levels. Using laser construction tools, they found it very easy to manage the measurement and alignment process with the equipment on the job site. Suppose you are thinking about the best laser level for builders in the suction section. In that case, this reviewed article is here to support you.

#1 - Ryobi ELL1002 Airgrip Compact Laser Level:

The Ryobi ELL1002 laser level is great for those looking for a laser level with a suction feature, especially while working on a smooth surface. Your work will be made more accessible by the air grip, and the laser level will firmly adhere to the surface.

Basic features:

30ft operating range - perfect distance for indoor ventures

Tripod mounting - fitting for those who have multiple tasks all-day

3A Batteries - providing only enough for small projects with only 2.5 hours

Compact design - easy for carrying

Special feature:

Vacuum suction - keeping the surface sealed without a tripod or adjusted device. It’s best for flat surfaces because it adheres rapidly.

Final Verdict:

The laser level is suitable for small projects with a weak battery capacity, such as hanging frames, mirrors, or similar things. The vacuum suction is the best feature of this product. On the other hand, it might be loud while powered on. This product is still a good choice for an inexpensive laser level.

#2 - Ryobi ELL1750 Laser Level:

Another Ryobi laser level is performing incredibly well in the market. Consumers who have previously purchased this laser level are delighted with its performance. The best laser level on the market has incredible characteristics that will assist you in working at a professional site.

Basic features:

Horizontal and vertical bubble vial - creating an ideal layout with a 90-degree beam.

Self-leveling and user-friendly - supporting customers with excellent productivity.

2 AAA Batteries - a better choice for DIY projects

Hand-free and compact design - suitable for one-person ventures and easy for carrying.

Special features:

Multiple mounting options: magnet, pins, and suction cup - aiding the laser level to attach to any surface with several potential uses.

Angle finder alignment plate - assisting users in working efficiently..

Final Verdict:

ELL1750 is especially a perfect choice for homeowners/DIYer but it’s not a recommended product for professional uses. Moreover, it is still valuable for those who want to invest in a laser level for small ventures with innovative specifications.

#3 - BLACK+DECKER All-in-One Laser Level:

In terms of operating activity and comfort, this all-in-one laser level is one of the highest-rated laser levels you'll find. It can meet all of your working needs in less time.

Basic features:

15 ft visibility depending on light conditions - suitable for indoor ventures

Horizontal accuracy is ± ¼ inch at 10ft

Dust and water resistant - allowing customers to work in adverse conditions.

Long battery life

Special features:

Mark Free Technology - attaching to the surface without leaving a mark on your wall for up to 2 hours.

Visual level indicator - changing the bubble vial from red (not level) to green (level) for a correct alignment.

Audio Signal - signaling when the leveling of the device is out of sight.

Magnetic Attachment - rotating the unit to project a laser line to the left or right.

Final Verdict:

Due to its low cost of under $50, this All-in-One laser level is the best laser level for everyone, especially those who require it for little projects. On the other hand, the audio signal is a unique feature that some expert laser levels lack. The only downside of this item is that the visibility of light is extremely low, making it impossible for users to operate with it during the day.

#4 - BLACK+DECKER Line Laser, Auto-leveling with Stud Sensor (BDL190S):

BDL190S performs best when mounted, as the results are precise, and you won't have to worry about the gadget shifting owing to weight.

Basic features:

Auto leveling laser - no need to spend more time for additional measurements or readings, the laser level would auto-align within 5 seconds.

Hand-free operation - a good choice for one person's work.

One-button operation - it’s user-friendly for beginners

Auto-leveling range - ± 4.5 degrees

Leveling accuracy - ± ⅛ inch

Special Features:

Stud detection - sensing wood, or metal studs through up to ¾ inch thick walls.

LCD screen provides an easy-to-read LCD and the beeps sound for helping users target the proper layout.

AC wire sensing - scanning and ranging the “live” A/C up to 1-½ inch from the surface.

Final Verdict:

The laser level is suitable for DIY projects such as hanging pictures, or installing other decorative items. The only limitation of the product is that on materials with varying densities, such as carpet, padding, wallpaper with metal foils or fibers, and freshly painted surfaces, studs cannot be detected.

Which Suction Laser Levels Will Be the Best Choice For You?

Among the top rated laser levels, it might be challenging to choose the appropriate one for you. In this scenario, you should always check the reviews before deciding to purchase any goods, especially if it is your first time. If this is your first time using the laser level, always read the handbook and operate it properly.
    Last edited by terryhines; 06-12-22 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    I do it. What do you want to know?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Yes, do a YouTube search and lookup:

Starting Strength
    Barbell Medicine
    Barbell Logic

Start out by learning the 4 basic barbell lifts and go through a novice linear weight progression. Use some of the online groups to check your form or get help from a coach.

Linear strength progression has been life changing for me. I'm stronger and more fit in my 50s than I've ever been. Went snow skiing a few weeks ago and skied over 110,000 vertical feet over 4 days with no back or knee issues. Day 4 was just over 31,000 vertical feet.

Here is a good playlist to give you an overview:
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...XuRwW7k45OXCIk

Good luck in your journey.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    I am 76, I started weightlifting 5 years ago at a weight of 155, Today I weight 172 and I am stronger then I was a teenager.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    I am 76, I started weightlifting 5 years ago at a weight of 155, Today I weight 172 and I am stronger then I was a teenager.
    Well done. I bet you feel much better at a strong 172 than you did at 155. Too many people focus on "weight loss" and don't think about maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Here is a question, how do you know when you have reached your peak strength for a particular muscle or muscle group. Obviously age has to play a part. A person at 20 can be stronger than he can at 60 but to what degree. Incremental resistance builds strength but you can't keep building strength indefinitely, sooner or later it will get as strong as it will ever get no matter how hard it is worked. How do you know when you have reached that point.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Here is a question, how do you know when you have reached your peak strength for a particular muscle or muscle group. Obviously age has to play a part. A person at 20 can be stronger than he can at 60 but to what degree. Incremental resistance builds strength but you can't keep building strength indefinitely, sooner or later it will get as strong as it will ever get no matter how hard it is worked. How do you know when you have reached that point.
    Indeed lots of factors play into this including genetics, age, training program, diet, sleep/rest, drugs/TRT, etc.

When I attended the Starting Strength seminar back in 2019 I asked Mark Rippetoe directly, "How strong is strong enough?"

He said given I was 50ish and about 6" tall I should weigh about 225, deadlift 500, squat 400, bench 275, and press (strick overhead) 185.

My PR numbers currently are: 375 deadlift, 320 squat, 265 bench, and 175 press. All of these have been in my 50s in the last year. For me, I think I'm pretty close to my (non-TRT/drug) reasonable potential on bench and press, but I have a ways to go on deadlift and squat. I reasonable potential because I'm not planning to make working out a full time job anytime soon.

Another great question to ask yourself would be, "How strong do I need to be in order to continue doing the things I love to do?"

So a great example for me would be snow skiing. I love to snow ski each year and ski for four days straight. So I want to be able to do that into my 80s without getting exhausted. I figure if I can lower bar squat for 3 sets of 5 at 225 into my 80s I'll do just fine.

Last edited by n517rv; 04-03-21 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    One huge key is to change your workout, yes you will hit a peak point and meet great resistance to progress, so change your workout from straight bar to dumbells to machines back to a straight bar. Or do straight bar one workout of the week, next do dumbells.

If you were ever in great shape or lifted heavy in the past, progress will be quicker due to muscle memory, either way, exercise works.

Good luck.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 04-03-21 at 14:22.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If into books, download “Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle” by Tom Venuto. He teaches a lot about approach, mindset, diet, body type (VERY important!), age & many exercise regimens.

If into videos, watch YouTube videos by Ryan Humiston.
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is a good read. Not a waste of time...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast