Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B&T MK-II Anyone have information on it?

Feedback Score

B&T MK-II Anyone have information on it?

Has anyone heard any details on this pistol?

A low quality image can be found here: https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m..._4191340829622

You can maybe see an earlier prototype in this video around the 5:40 mark:

The frame seems to have details similar to the newer Phoenix Fusion.

I've reached out to B&T and haven't gotten a response. Odd to put out a product that people can order without even releasing a picture of the gun.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Looks like yet another Sphinx
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Couple more pictures popped up for anyone interested.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzstqMrz03/

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896019685

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Definitely. Just noticed how the frame has some of the updated cuts seen on the Phoenix version. I'm hoping it has the updated trigger parts that brought the pull weight down on those too.
    Last edited by aFella; 03-24-21 at 12:02.

Feedback Score
    Screen-Shot-2021-03-24-at-3-59-26-PM.png

Reached out to Phoenix. Going to assume that they're involved. Should have mine by the weekend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I'm not sure there is much more to add.

Except this is a dog whistle. If you're on the B&T Train, you'll be all into this and think $1300 is a steal for ehm "swiss engineering". I've sold everything B&T I've owned, and it's been a lot, I'm over them, fine most of the time but the value is never ever there.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    I'm not sure there is much more to add.

Except this is a dog whistle. If you're on the B&T Train, you'll be all into this and think $1300 is a steal for ehm "swiss engineering". I've sold everything B&T I've owned, and it's been a lot, I'm over them, fine most of the time but the value is never ever there.
    Interesting. So you're directly telling me I should buy an MPX instead of an APC9?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Interesting. So you're directly telling me I should buy an MPX instead of an APC9?
    I have most of the APC line and like them all.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aFella View Post
    I have most of the APC line and like them all.
    I have been saving up for an APC9 Pro, but that's getting tougher to do.

Back on topic though, is this the gun that came with the USW when they released it?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score

Back on topic though, is this the gun that came with the USW when they released it?
    I laughed at this!
    Already a lot of love starting up at the B&T Reddit. That is a very expensive Thun-built pistol compared to the same design made 300 miles away in Italy.

Feedback Score

Looks to be a slightly upgraded version of that pistol. Since B&T didn't really release anything for this and it doesn't seem to have landed in any hands yet, it is hard to say. I'm assuming (hoping) it at least has the decreased trigger pull weights found on the Phoenix version.

Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    I laughed at this!
    Already a lot of love starting up at the B&T Reddit. That is a very expensive Thun-built pistol compared to the same design made 300 miles away in Italy.
    What is made in Italy? The B&T version is already cheaper than the Phoenix version. What sort of pricing is expected?

https://theatticimports.com/product/...ety-all-black/

*granted not the tactical version and doesn't look to have the optic cut. hard to find other examples with a single importer. Notice it also has the same bag seen in the B&T gunbroker listing.
    Last edited by aFella; 03-25-21 at 20:24.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast