Thread: Q Fix bolt action rifle in 6.5cm with extras

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

Q Fix bolt action rifle in 6.5cm with extras

THIS RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD.

Up for sale is my Q Fix bolt action rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmore. This is the 16” stainless steel barrel model and is a fantastic rifle. I purchased this gun brand new 2 months ago and have shot exactly 40 rounds thru it. It is in like new condition with absolutely no scuffs or marks. The machine work is second to none on this and I hate to get rid of it but With prices of 6.5cm and availability I can’t justify letting this gun sit in its box unused. Comes in the factory box with both the factory buttpad and the big buttpad, which is a must with this rifle, also has the Q sling sert installed and the Q small pictinny rail for a bipod mount. 2 magazines also included “1 magpul 10rd, 1 magpul 20rd (never used)”. This gun is ready to mount an optic and enjoy.

Terms of sale:
    -I will only ship from my FFL to your FFL no exceptions.
    -payment is discreet PayPal goods and services so we are both protected. Fees are included in the price.
    -buyer pays actual shipping cost.
    -I will not ship out of the continental US.
    -shipping must be no more than 2 day with tracking.
    -I am not responsible for the item once it leaves my possession and is in route to the buyer. I will provide my FFL info “palmetto state armory” here in South Carolina and you are welcome to verify the condition of the rifle with the staff when we pack it up.
    -please feel free to reach out with questions or for any additional photos. I work full time so I will ship within 2 days after payment is received. May be sooner but sometimes I get trapped at work so I need to plan on having 48 hours to get down to my FFL and get it shipped.

THIS RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD.

Email- mjpbmwe46@yahoo.com
    Last edited by mjpgolf1; 03-25-21 at 14:25.