Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High Quality Drop-in Triggers Groups Available Now!

Feedback Score

High Quality Drop-in Triggers Groups Available Now!

POF-USA IS PROUD TO HAVE WORKED WITH TIMNEY MFG., DURING THE DEVELOPMENT, AND TESTING OF THESE HIGH QUALITY TRIGGER GROUPS FOR "AMERICA'S RIFLE".
    POF-USA WILL USE THESE TRIGGERS EXCLUSIVELY IN ALL OF OUR RIFLES.

TIMNEY MFG. P/N# 661 DROP-IN, 3 LBS., SINGLE STAGE, TRIGGER GROUP,
    WHICH MOVES ONLY .030" TO PULL & RE-SET THE TRIGGER.
    THESE DROP-IN TRIGGER GROUPS ARE MANUFACTURED USING HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS,
    ARE WIRE EDM, BILLET MACHINED, HEAT TREATED, AND PLATED.
    JUST DROP-IN THE TRIGGER GROUP, PUSH IN THE SELECTOR LEVER AND THE TWO .154ø TRIGGER PINS, THEN TIGHTEN TWO ALLEN HEAD SCREWS AND YOUR DONE!
    YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A BETTER QUALITY TRIGGER GROUP ON THE MARKET.

MSRP: $198.00
    DEALER WELCOME!

BEST REGARDS,

PATRIOT ORDNANCE FACTORY

Feedback Score
    I'm really really hating you guys.

Feedback Score
    damn I just burned up my credit card this weekend on hookers and blow....and primers.

now this

Feedback Score
    Frank,

Are you doing anything to prevent the all too common bump-firing issues associated with lightweight short single stage triggers?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dport
    I'm really really hating you guys.

TIMNEY MFG. DROP-IN TRIGGER GROUPS COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY!

BEST REGARDS,

PATRIOT ORDNANCE FACTORY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to running one of these through some heavy use. One of the biggest questions people have asked me is how well these will hold up for serious shooting or duty use. The best answer I can give them right now is that I'll let them know when I find out. I'm not sure if there is a life span figured for these triggers, or if they are expected to meet/ exceed a standard triggers life.

Oddly enough, I'll probably be able to dig up some more pictures for those people who are visual.....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Frank,

I'd like to pic up a few for T&E before I sell them in the shop. Wish I would have known a few days ago as I would have asked you to put them in the same box with the upper and the lower I just received (very very nice BTW).

I'm doing an extended shoot this weekend with a high speed friend. I'll dump 1k rounds myself.

Anyway to get one expedited out to me for a test? I'll pay the extra freight.

Harlan Williamson aka the bomber
    540 535 8987

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    I'm looking forward to running one of these through some heavy use. One of the biggest questions people have asked me is how well these will hold up for serious shooting or duty use. The best answer I can give them right now is that I'll let them know when I find out. I'm not sure if there is a life span figured for these triggers, or if they are expected to meet/ exceed a standard triggers life.

Oddly enough, I'll probably be able to dig up some more pictures for those people who are visual.....
    STICKMAN,

I HOPE TO SEE PICTURE'S SOON!
    YOUR PICTURE OF THE RIFLES ARE ONE OF THE BEST SEEN ON THE FORUMS.
    BEST REGARDS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardgear, LLC
    Frank,

I'd like to pic up a few for T&E before I sell them in the shop. Wish I would have known a few days ago as I would have asked you to put them in the same box with the upper and the lower I just received (very very nice BTW).

I'm doing an extended shoot this weekend with a high speed friend. I'll dump 1k rounds myself.

Anyway to get one expedited out to me for a test? I'll pay the extra freight.

Harlan Williamson aka the bomber
    540 535 8987
    HARLAN,

HOPE ALL IS WELL.
    PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS AT SALES@POF-USA.COM
    OR CALL HIM AT 623-561-9572.
    BEST REGARDS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman
    Frank,

Are you doing anything to prevent the all too common bump-firing issues associated with lightweight short single stage triggers?

Bueller?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast