Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    He could follow his predecessor by redefining certain firearms to fall under NFA regulation. Trump redefined a plastic stock a machine gun... now it's Joe's turn.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The 6th circuit struck that one down, but I guess he could just do whatever anyway and see if it sticks to the wall.

Feedback Score
    Somebody take this assclown’s pen up to the second floor already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Don't think John is correct about the reach of the Fed's. In my own home? Don't think so.
    IMO whatever EO's that are coming, none will not fall inline with the 2nd...does not mean the stupidity will still be revealed to the public & then challenged.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    He could follow his predecessor by redefining certain firearms to fall under NFA regulation. Trump redefined a plastic stock a machine gun... now it's Joe's turn.

Man, I saw where this was defeated in court & meant to save it...hard to believe but a piece of plastic is actually not a fully automatic weapon!!

Did trump actually initiate this or was it a regulation change via atf uppers??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Who does he think he is, Trump???

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Man, I saw where this was defeated in court & meant to save it...hard to believe but a piece of plastic is actually not a fully automatic weapon!!

Pretty sure it came from the WH/Trump. Definitely not his best moment for the people.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I no longer read/watch or listen to “news”.
    It’s in my best interest physically, mentally and emotionally.
    I took WEEKS off of watching the propaganda. Way better for me. I catch the local imbeciles, but they mostly sell the vaccine and still spew the fabricated cases/deaths from corona.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Trump.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast