Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    I’m not even sure what the new shoulder thing that goes up ban or re-certification is going to be?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I’m not even sure what the new shoulder thing that goes up ban or re-certification is going to be?
    I wish the NSA/FBI could index our posts with out sending a duplicate copy back to the forum....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Bohica. David chipman is a horrible choice for ATF head. He’s an adviser to Everytown and moms demand action.
    It's not like they were going to pick Colion Noir...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    As much as I’d like to say that you’re right. You are wrong. No one‘s going to really do a goddamn thing. The vast majority of your average Americans will comply with whatever passes and turn shit in or register it. A much smaller portion well stash their items. If there is a handful of people that actually take action I would be really surprised and impressed. Criminals will keep being criminals it really doesn’t matter what new laws passed, they have it figured out in that respect.
    For the handful of average Americans that stand up and say enough of this bullshit they will be dealt with like those at Ruby Ridge, Waco, or the Oklahoma City bombers.I know the answer to this question but who were the last ones that really struck back at the government for all the bullshit they were doing. It was TM and TN. The four or five people that stand up and fight back will be gunned down. There’s a good chance your wife, dog and possibly children will be gunned down as well. Then they will run a smear campaign about how fringe and out there you where until everyone agrees with the narrative and disowns you.

Just look at all the people they picked up for storming the capital. For all the big talk and other crap they all went in peacefully. Nobody shot it out with the feds. Hell some of them were crying like children when they got arrested. Low level meth dealers put up more resistance than that.
    No, they won't. You have it backwards. Will it be an active "in-your-face" non-compliance? Probably not, more on the down-low, but it will be a far cry from what you suggest. How many Americans quit drinking once Prohibition passed? Everyone who drank but a small portion? I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you believe that.

Even a NE commie state like Connecticut had like < 10% compliance with their registration law (based on gun sales statistics in that state). What do you honestly think is going to happen down South or out West?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-08-21 at 13:05.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wonder if Hunter’s brother’s wife should have called a red flag on Hunter instead of dumping his pistol illegally into a trash bin.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cover...cident-report/

We’re facing an epidemic of sons of a President.
    Last edited by Business_Casual; 04-08-21 at 13:17.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So much naïveté.

We have a LOT less privacy compared to 1994 or Prohibition.

They’ve been playing the long game for decades. I know everybody is a literal Patrick Henry but nobody is giving up the wife, kids, home, job, and savings to have an AR-15 except maybe people who were on the fringes anyways.

The Democrats don’t infight. A Republican does some toots of nose candy, screws some barely legal tang, does some gay shit at Fire Island, or doesn’t go to Church each week the other Republicans shame him and chump him out.

Joe Biden had people who knew him ADMIT he was a child smelling creep and STILL said people should vote for him regardless of #MeToo.

This is why you lose.

My only requirement to get my vote is:

-Will you leave me alone and not bother my guns and good?

If yes, CONGRATULATIONS YOU GET MY VOTE

If no, Get Bent.

But no that’s not good enough. Everybody has to be so extra

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We now have 20 Constitutional Carry states.. that's a pretty good indicator that there is going to be a lot of non-compliance. However, those states that make up 40% of the total states only make up 17% of the population.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    So what has the 99% done? Have they voted out the politicians of wanted to pass such tyrannical crap, my guess is no.
    The ones who own scary weapons weren't voting for the politicians who enacted the laws.

Have they managed to repeal your governors edict‘s? Again my guess is no.
    They weren't governor's edicts. They were passed in state legislature. What do you want? A full frontal assault on the state building? How did that work out last time?

Another question I have is how do they know only 1% complied with the AWB? Was there a registry already in place? Wild ass guess? Tinfoil hat time, maybe they know already who has what.
    To a point, yes, in our state, there was a registry (not one I'm on as I bought all my current weapons when I was living out of state, with the exception of my Mosin-Nagant). It's not a computer database, but a form of all FFL transactions is sent to the state police. The only "upside" is that it was only proof of transaction, not ownership. But they were able to estimate that only about 1% of people who had been part of transactions weapons that they suspected may be now non-compliant. No, they did not, and right now will not, go after non-compliant people.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    So much naïveté.

We have a LOT less privacy compared to 1994 or Prohibition.

They’ve been playing the long game for decades. I know everybody is a literal Patrick Henry but nobody is giving up the wife, kids, home, job, and savings to have an AR-15 except maybe people who were on the fringes anyways.

The Democrats don’t infight. A Republican does some toots of nose candy, screws some barely legal tang, does some gay shit at Fire Island, or doesn’t go to Church each week the other Republicans shame him and chump him out.

Joe Biden had people who knew him ADMIT he was a child smelling creep and STILL said people should vote for him regardless of #MeToo.

This is why you lose.

My only requirement to get my vote is:

-Will you leave me alone and not bother my guns and good?

If yes, CONGRATULATIONS YOU GET MY VOTE

If no, Get Bent.

But no that’s not good enough. Everybody has to be so extra
    Yeah, we know. But as long as you aren't posting pics of stuff on social media or other sites you're a little harder to dig up. Plenty of people do that though, ought to keep the authoritahs busy for a bit.

[second bolded part] Define "to have an AR-15". Hand them over, turn them in? And you say some of us are naive? Like some of the others you're painting with a broad brush. I think OH58 has described it as the beginning of a new, different kind of Prohibition, one replete with a black market (like the original one) and underworld dealings (also like the original one). See, fail to "comply" with the edicts from on High and you will be a part of that underworld, but you may just thrive. Live out in the sticks with like-minded folks and you'll likely fair better than a suburbanite who needs a public range to play. And a smart man has nothing to find should someone come-a-lookin'. Things don't occur in a vacuum, word will be out.

You're as guilty as the others who claim to know what "everyone" will do, or even a majority for that matter. One thing Americans are known for is a disdain for being told to do (or not do) things. For some reason it runs against our grain. To state the obvious, openly "Molon Labe bitch!" style bravado is stupid and makes you low-hanging fruit. There will be PLENTY of wise folks who still have wives, kids, homes, and jobs......but maybe a dirty little secret or five.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-08-21 at 13:46.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thank you for those that voted for sleezy joe or against Trump or third party or didn't vote at all. Hope you're satisfied now that the trash talkin', tweetin' fool orange man is not the president anymore.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast