Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thank you for those that voted for sleezy joe or against Trump or third party or didn't vote at all. Hope you're satisfied now that the trash talkin', tweetin' fool orange man is not the president anymore.
    I would also like to thank the hundreds of thousands of strategically-placed fraudulent "voters" (or is it just votes?) who helped elect Uncle Joe and the 'Ho.

Oh, and can't forget to thank our wonderful judicial system for allowing states to arbitrarily change voting laws without going through their own written processes for doing so, and especially for upholding it afterwards. You guys are top-notch!

Last edited by ABNAK; 04-08-21 at 14:06.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you for those that voted for sleezy joe or against Trump or third party or didn't vote at all. Hope you're satisfied now that the trash talkin', tweetin' fool orange man is not the president anymore.
    If you think things would have been different under Trump then you're not seeing the forest for the trees. The president at this point-indeed our entire government-is nothing more than a paid actor. Politics have become a reality TV show, and voting for your candidate has no more significance than voting for your favorite contestant. In the end it doesn't matter who wins because they're all the same, and even if it did the outcome was planned in advance. And not because they think the winner will actually have an effect on policy, but simply to satisfy the need for political theater and keep people tuning in every election cycle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Biden said 'no amendment in the constitution is absolute' & felt calling the ATF the aft...80mm votes my ass.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Trump who was for banning gadgets, and Biden who is making EO’s to ban gadgets. Yeah, this wasn’t something we could vote our way out of. A large segment of gun owners jerk off to complying with NFA rules, and another segment believe gas guns and other auto loaders should be illegal.

I’m not crazy into firearms, but I’m libertarian so there’s many infringements that could be reconciled all at the same time as getting citizens gun rights back. But if it happens at all, it won’t be done by vote.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    If you think things would have been different under Trump then you're not seeing the forest for the trees. The president at this point-indeed our entire government-is nothing more than a paid actor. Politics have become a reality TV show, and voting for your candidate has no more significance than voting for your favorite contestant. In the end it doesn't matter who wins because they're all the same, and even if it did the outcome was planned in advance. And not because they think the winner will actually have an effect on policy, but simply to satisfy the need for political theater and keep people tuning in every election cycle.
    You're giving them too much credit. Oh there is an Establishment for sure, and Orange Man wasn't one of them.....he had to go. Plus, he tweeted mean things.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Remember when we were unironically thinking Suppressors would be Cash and Carry and how great things were gonna be?

Ahhh I miss 2016.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Remember when we were unironically thinking Suppressors would be Cash and Carry and how great things were gonna be?

Ahhh I miss 2016.
    Yeah....those were the days.

Feedback Score
    I remember all the gun control gloom and doom when Obama and Holder came to Washington. When that didn't occur, then Sandy Hook guaranteed universal background checks and likely AWB. One thing is for certain, gun owners aren't great prognosticators.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Ahhh I miss 2016.
    Sorry bro, I wouldn't have put $10 on that passing even if you spotted it to me! Gun stuff never seems to get undone, just done. The '94 AWB was an aberration because it had a Sunset Clause, an expiration date. That'll never happen again.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I remember all the gun control gloom and doom when Obama and Holder came to Washington. When that didn't occur, then Sandy Hook guaranteed universal background checks and likely AWB. One thing is for certain, gun owners aren't great prognosticators.
    Much different Congress.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast