Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    Time for this pos to fall down the stairs instead of up the stairs.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Is it REALLY a contest?

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Just keep your guns upstairs so Uncle Joe can't get to them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trump really $^*@#& his credibility with that dumb %ss statement !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Don't think John is correct about the reach of the Fed's. In my own home? Don't think so.
    Oh Buudy... You can bet your sweet bippy that reaching right into your home is EXACTLY what's coming. Especially for racist, gun-violence against children promoting, white, male, religious fanatics like you and me.

What? You think that can't or shouldn't happen? Well I used to think they couldn't steal an election on a national scale either. And they did it with impunity and very little opposition. Courts and politicians on both sides of the aisle helped them, enabled it, or were outright a part of it. Then the phony "insurrection", where the "insurrectionists" were invited in while the authorities literally held the doors open for them? Snap out of it my friend. The concepts of rule of law, right vs. wrong, fairness, and freedom have already been squashed under the boot heel of the left. Its their world and they will dictate what you get or don't get, including a nice bullet sandwich if you don't get in line and follow their orders, executive or otherwise.
    Last edited by Bulletdog; 03-27-21 at 07:59.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I hope he does not as his replacement for the job far worse. Careful what ye wish for...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Man, I saw where this was defeated in court & meant to save it...hard to believe but a piece of plastic is actually not a fully automatic weapon!!

Did trump actually initiate this or was it a regulation change via atf uppers??
    Trump owns it. That said, Trump isn't a gun guy. It appears to me that Trump was following NRA's lead.

Las Vegas Shooting- Oct 1 2017

NRA statement on bump stocks just 4 days later: Oct 5 2017. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017...oint-statement

Feb 20 2018- Trump said that he was ordering Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose regulations banning bump stocks (video posted earlier in their thread)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Oh Buudy... You can bet your sweet bippy that reaching right into your home is EXACTLY what's coming. Especially for racist, gun-violence against children promoting, white, male, religious fanatics like you and me.

What? You think that can't or shouldn't happen? Well I used to think they couldn't steal an election on a national scale either. And they did it with impunity and very little opposition. Courts and politicians on both sides of the aisle helped them, enabled it, or were outright a part of it. Then the phony "insurrection", where the "insurrectionists" were invited in while the authorities literally held the doors open for them? Snap out of it my friend. The concepts of rule of law, right vs. wrong, fairness, and freedom have already been squashed under the boot heel of the left. Its their world and they will dictate what you get or don't get, including a nice bullet sandwich if you don't get in line and follow their orders, executive or otherwise.
    I would agree based on some sort of "legislation", but in John's twittering the context, if I'm not mistaken, was EO's. With E.O's the Fed's reach would be highly limited.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Trump owns it. That said, Trump isn't a gun guy. It appears to me that Trump was following NRA's lead.

Las Vegas Shooting- Oct 1 2017

NRA statement on bump stocks just 4 days later: Oct 5 2017. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017...oint-statement

Feb 20 2018- Trump said that he was ordering Attorney General Jeff Sessions to propose regulations banning bump stocks (video posted earlier in their thread)
    The nation's oldest and largest gun control organization.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You’re probably going to lose imports and “pistols”.

I hate playing Deal a Meal with inalienable rights, but hopefully, prayerfully thats as far as it goes.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast