Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You’re probably going to lose imports and “pistols”.

I hate playing Deal a Meal with inalienable rights, but hopefully, prayerfully thats as far as it goes.
    Well, we all know from history that will not be “as far as it goes”. Just another baby step in the communist agenda.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Banning the importation of ammo would seriously impact future price and availability.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If the Democrats accomplish anything, they'll pay heavily in 2022 and 2024, just like they did in 1994 after the federal AWB. Clinton lost the Congress, and brought Newt Gingrich to power. They better think twice.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    If the Democrats accomplish anything, they'll pay heavily in 2022 and 2024, just like they did in 1994 after the federal AWB. Clinton lost the Congress, and brought Newt Gingrich to power. They better think twice.
    Oh yeah, all we need to do is VOTE HARDER. That'll show 'em.

Meanwhile, a senile empty suit is nominally inhabiting the White House, and my state, with Republicans (most of them real ones) holding about 60% of both houses of our legislature, is nonetheless held hostage by three far-left Dems who are ignoring all laws they don't like and largely getting away with it.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I hope he does not as his replacement for the job far worse. Careful what ye wish for...
    Neither of them are in charge. Whoever is pulling the puppet strings will do the same thing regardless.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    They aren't thinking at all. They are under the false belief that Uncle Joe actually got 81 million votes and they have a blank check to do whatever they want. Even he said it the other day in his delusional talking about how "Republicans support me."

The hell they do...

Overall, everything on their liberal wish list will be coming to life in the coming months which will take years if ever to be undone. This country has been transformed in less than 60 days and they're going to continue doing anything they want either by ending the filibuster in the Senate and EO when they can't get what they want through Congress meaning we'll be tied up in the courts for a long time.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Anyone who thinks the communists are "gonna pay" has forgotten the tradition, "It's not who votes that count, it's who counts the votes." ("Good old Joe" Stalin).

As far as fixing anything with the 2024 election, too much damage will have been done. Look at what has been done in 60 days, think about four years. At best a marginal salvage operation, only with the ideal candidates, and still will be quite a wreck. And, that's only if we don't get into a war.

Courts? One hasn't been paying attention.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My guess is in 2024 the republicans will get caught fixing the election. Dems get away with everything, Hillary, biden, obama, a large portion of the fbi, these people never charged with any crime. Meanwhile, Trump has 4 years of persecution and has to fight off lies.

The list goes on bill clinton.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    watch this short one from the other night,"Tucker warns Biden admin is coming for your guns"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WVsndvCcg
    Last edited by juliet9; 03-28-21 at 09:46.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet9 View Post
    watch this short one from the other night,"Tucker warns Biden admin is coming for your guns"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WVsndvCcg
    BREAKING NEWS!!

Water is wet.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast