Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!

Water is wet.
    Did you watch it? Probably not. Did you know about the case Tucker outlined? Of course you didn't. Do you have anything constructive to add? Nope.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet9 View Post
    watch this short one from the other night,"Tucker warns Biden admin is coming for your guns"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WVsndvCcg

Someone needs to use a 'red flag' law against Biden.

Call the police and say that he is mentally unwell, a danger to himself / others AND that he has a suitcase with nuclear codes in it and could kill us all.

Cops swoop in take his nuclear case with the codes, anything else they deem may be used to harm anyone and then drag him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

No damn way he passes any sort of mental evaluation... Many problems solved with a simple phone call!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

Call the police and say that he is mentally unwell, a danger to himself / others AND that he has a suitcase with nuclear codes in it and could kill us all.

Cops swoop in take his nuclear case with the codes, anything else they deem may be used to harm anyone and then drag him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

No damn way he passes any sort of mental evaluation... Many problems solved with a simple phone call!
    Well, they can't.

In order to do so will bring up far too many questions about when all this started (we all know it started well before the election and nobody said anything) and such answers bring down our whole system. The Democrats knew he was failing when he was running, Republicans knew it, the media knew it and I have this feeling a lot of foreign nations knew it. Yet, the Democrats still pushed him ahead because "Orange Man Bad."

Such a disclosure, if ever made public, would be the ultimate disaster for this country. And think of the international reactions to finding out the POTUS is mentally unfit to hold office, much less control the nuclear arsenal we have. China, Russia and probably every other member of the UN Security Council will demand control of said weapons be given up to at least the Veep. Because they won't stand for him having that kind of control.

The DNC screwed up royally by continuing to let him run after it was obvious he had mental issues. Now, they are rushing to put every obstacle into place they can to retain power regardless of elections.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score

Democrats are already moving to get Biden to surrender his nuclear authority.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...r-capabilities

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Well, they can't.

In order to do so will bring up far too many questions about when all this started (we all know it started well before the election and nobody said anything) and such answers bring down our whole system. The Democrats knew he was failing when he was running, Republicans knew it, the media knew it and I have this feeling a lot of foreign nations knew it. Yet, the Democrats still pushed him ahead because "Orange Man Bad."

Such a disclosure, if ever made public, would be the ultimate disaster for this country. And think of the international reactions to finding out the POTUS is mentally unfit to hold office, much less control the nuclear arsenal we have. China, Russia and probably every other member of the UN Security Council will demand control of said weapons be given up to at least the Veep. Because they won't stand for him having that kind of control.

The DNC screwed up royally by continuing to let him run after it was obvious he had mental issues. Now, they are rushing to put every obstacle into place they can to retain power regardless of elections.

It is already out in the public and the entire world DOES KNOW that Biden is not all together there.

Why do you suppose that the other day when Biden called Putin a 'killer' that Putin immediately challenged him to a live debate to 'discuss things'???

Because Putin (and everyone else) KNOWS this fool is not right in the head...

If there 'was' any doubt with other world leaders about the mental stability / instability before - The Biden press conference the other day pretty much put that question to bed.

Trump had zero difficulties sitting down with any other world leader and having an intelligent conversation. Biden couldn't sit down alone with PeeWee Herman without PeeWee looking like the smartest guy in the room.

Feedback Score
    Biden/Harris in the Oval Office serves to encourage our enemies. Biden is mentally unfit and Harris is a know-nothing. Trump understood how the world worked. I don't think enough people really appreciated how savvy Trump was with foreign matters. Press kept predicting doom with Trump's handling of the ISIS caliphate, NATO, China trade, N Korea, NAFTA, Turkey/Kurds.. on and on and on... all was predicted to result in colossal failure according to the talking heads = Wrong.

Thank you President Trump.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    It is already out in the public and the entire world DOES KNOW that Biden is not all together there.

Why do you suppose that the other day when Biden called Putin a 'killer' that Putin immediately challenged him to a live debate to 'discuss things'???

Because Putin (and everyone else) KNOWS this fool is not right in the head...

If there 'was' any doubt with other world leaders about the mental stability / instability before - The Biden press conference the other day pretty much put that question to bed.

Trump had zero difficulties sitting down with any other world leader and having an intelligent conversation. Biden couldn't sit down alone with PeeWee Herman without PeeWee looking like the smartest guy in the room.
    Okay, read that as "public confirmation on something we all know."

Which again, they can't do because of the questions that'll be raised. I gave Biden nine months in office before he resigns/retires for "reasons of health" and Heels Up Harris takes over.

Than the fun really begins...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet9 View Post
    Did you watch it? Probably not. Did you know about the case Tucker outlined? Of course you didn't. Do you have anything constructive to add? Nope.
    I got through about half of it and figured the remaining 3 minutes was better spent doing something else. I don’t need Tucker to tell me what the dems want to do with guns. It’s nothing new.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    I got through about half of it and figured the remaining 3 minutes was better spent doing something else. I don’t need Tucker to tell me what the dems want to do with guns. It’s nothing new.
    Ok hotrod, you are tuned in for sure. I bet money you didn't have any idea about the case he was talking about, the ramifications and precendent of it, and still don't. You are so well informed, don't know why I mentioned it. Nothing to learn here.
    Last edited by juliet9; 03-28-21 at 22:53.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    With friends like this you don't need enemies.

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2021...ground-checks/

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast