Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Bohica. David chipman is a horrible choice for ATF head. He’s an adviser to Everytown and moms demand action.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    ...........The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.” We are experiencing a growing problem: criminals are buying kits containing nearly all of the components and directions for finishing a firearm within as little as 30 minutes and using these firearms to commit crimes. When these firearms turn up at crime scenes, they often cannot be traced by law enforcement due to the lack of a serial number. The Justice Department will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of these firearms...........
    How much do you want to bet this rolls over into stripped lowers/LPKs?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Yeah that, plus I’m wondering if uppers, barrels etc.. are somehow going get swept up in this too.

Feedback Score
    its containing nearly all of the components and directions for finishing a firearm within as little as 30 minutes....
    So criminals are able to mill out an 80% lower receiver and then fully complete an AR within 30 minutes? Lol, right.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh really?
    So Trump could have Executive Ordered Abortion away?
    Well, that's nice to know, see you in 2024.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    It would probably get shut down; if it's considered a "firearm" there's record of the transfer, so it wouldn't fall under this category.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So let me get this straight...in the places with the most gun violence and a “historic spike in homicides” labeled as “urban communities” perps will be given LESS jail time??????

“The Administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions. Community violence interventions are proven strategies for reducing gun violence in urban communities through tools other than incarceration. Because cities across the country are experiencing a historic spike in homicides, the Biden-Harris Administration is taking a number of steps to prioritize investment in community violence interventions.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So.

I just watched a bunch of purple haired upper middle class crackheads spend the last 6 months attempting to burn down a federal court house with people in it...

Expecting anybody to take anything they say seriously.....LOL

People don

Feedback Score
    Going after so-called 'ghost guns' and braces is simply the path of least resistance for gun-grabbers. They know there will be a collective yawn among most gun owners. Some gun owners will support banning/regulating both which will be thrown in the face of those who oppose.

I would be surprised if there were many 'ghost gun' advocates in the House or Senate.

Trump's EO on bump stocks made clear that written law doesn't mean what it says. The law is what the administration says it is.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-08-21 at 07:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would almost respect Biden if he said “We have tanks and volunteers lining up to retake Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. God save the Republic”

But no. Going after the dumb fat Churchgoing white guys with disposable income who will be tripping over themselves to cuck while leaving the usual Cartels and Gangs alone.

I wish the Purge was real.

I’m sorry but Leroy and Lemongelo are too sorry and lazy to mill out an 80%.

Nobody ever messed with 80%s to curtail a law. It was a hobby thing for people wanting to understand a gun and do something industrious. It has always been cheaper to buy a normal lower

Bah

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast