Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 45 Acp guns with RDS potential

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    PB-
    That dang G41 is TITS. Double the capacity of a 1911, fits in any open ended G17/19 holster...BIG gun that is really suited to the .45ACP round.
    Putting a RDS on one would the cats ass. I loved mine & WILL be gettng another soon.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 03-28-21 at 08:39.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Funny thing... I was just taking a look at a Longslide 1911 project I started penciling out in college, and starting to think it might be worth adding an RDS since this is meant for a nightstand iron rather than CCW. How does a 7-3/4" .45 Super with light/laser and RDS sound?
    IF you ever do that..PLEASE post some pics, that sounds nice!
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    PB-
    That dang G41 is TITS. Double the capacity of a 1911, fits in any open ended G17/19 holster...BIG gun that is really suited to the .45ACP round.
    Putting a RDS on one would the cats ass. I loved mine & WILL be gettng another soon.
    Be careful with that statement. The slide widths are not the same.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I’m looking for the same thing. The prices on the HK slide milling (Non VP9) are pretty steep though. I was thinking of having an extra M&P 45 slide milled or a 1911.

Also, any info on the trigger in your HK45?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just got a G21. 13+1 of .45 ACP. If they don't make one optics ready, maybe someone could mod it for a red dot?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    S&W M&P in 45ACP maybe one of the CZ or clones there of.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Be careful with that statement. The slide widths are not the same.
    I dont have to "careful"..MY 41 fit every one of my G17/19 holsters. Open ended, of course.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I dont have to "careful"..MY 41 fit every one of my G17/19 holsters. Open ended, of course.
    Confirmed by Glocks specs on their site, G41 and G19 widths are both 25.5mm or 1.0". Killing me..........another reason to get a 41, it will fit in all my holsters.......

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Confirmed by Glocks specs on their site, G41 and G19 widths are both 25.5mm or 1.0". Killing me..........another reason to get a 41, it will fit in all my holsters.......
    Yes sir. Legacy size Glock 9mm's, 357sig and 40S&W (except Gen 5) all share the same width of 1" along with .45 acp models G30S, G36 and G41.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Youll love it brother....I traded mine for something, and still happy with that trade...but Ive got mags & 45ACP APLENTY and all my holsters..just waiting for the $$$ to get another.. its a hella gun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast