Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
To follow up on my uncle, he had a pretty rough ride but is finally starting to mend...ended up in the ER with mild pneumonia & a UTI but not sure if solely related to covid as he had radiation for his prostate cancer a couple weeks before getting sick.

He had gone on a missions trip right before returning & testing positive I think on the 11th & turns out 12 from the trip, 5 from church & 3 friends who he golfs / dominoes with at the club tested positive as well...best he can tell from visiting with most is all were vaccinated...I think at this point it's becoming criminal for the msm to not be preaching available therapeutics for everyone to consider for either preventive or early treatment.
Vid and comments in #397 above also touch on that topic. It's ridiculous to push the vaccines as the one and only option and so much more could have been, and should be done there.

But, much of that also revolves around people actually taking some personal responsibilities and actions for their own health, and that's not a popular approach these days...