Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Outlaw Josey Wales - Making Of

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The Outlaw Josey Wales - Making Of

The best "western" of all time. I put that in quotes as I always felt time period and locations and such, always felt it didn't really fit the western category. I lost count of how many times I have watched that movie a long time ago. The dialogue is just one classic after another.

Josie: "Whenever I get to liking someone they ain't around long."

Chief: "I noticed when you get to disliking someone they ain't around for long neither."

This is a great vid for fans of this classic Eastwood movie. Unforgiven is close second, but nothing beats this movie for me. It's one I can watch over and over and have for decades:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I agree completely. There's never been a better Western. This is some of Clint's finest work

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I agree completely. There's never been a better Western. This is some of Clint's finest work
    That vid will have you appreciating it even more.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The best "western" of all time.
    It's one I can watch over and over and have for decades:
    I have that (Making of) on DVD with the movie, and have seen it many times, but I just watched this AGAIN because I agree with you.

That ending scene, chokes me up every time.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Buzzards have to eat, same as the worms.

One of my all-time favorite westerns.

Feedback Score
    Not only might it be the best western of all time (and with competition such as The Professionals, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Magnificent Seven and a few others, that's a tough genre to be the best of), but it's up there in the top 20 best movies of all time.

Love it when Fletcher said ... "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshot View Post
    Not only might it be the best western of all time (and with competition such as The Professionals, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Magnificent Seven and a few others, that's a tough genre to be the best of), but it's up there in the top 20 best movies of all time.

Love it when Fletcher said ... "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."
    For me, absolutely.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Definitely one of my favorite movies, I never get tired of watching it. The cinematography and script are sublime and it is one of those movies that I can pick up something new almost everytime I see it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I love all CE movies, especially his westerns. Watched them all many many times. A new good mini series on Netflix (not a CE classic) is "Godless". Really like that one.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    I have that (Making of) on DVD with the movie, and have seen it many times, but I just watched this AGAIN because I agree with you.

That ending scene, chokes me up every time.

Just awesome

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast