Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I had a mild Covid case in Feb of this year; I had a cough for about a day and was kind of dragging but felt normal after that. I did feel the after effects while working out; my breathing was noticeably more difficult and higher effort workouts required a longer recovery.

Because I figured I had some anti-body help, and so I wanted to wait on the shot for a while as I figured it would probably improve over time.

Circumstances forced my hand though, so I got the J&J. No symptoms first day; day after felt like I got hut by a truck. NO fever or aches, but just run down all day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    What about liability? I don't like the waivers for EUA vaccines.
    Haven't read anything on full use authorization liabilities.

Lots of people have made the choice not to get vaccinated for a variety of reasons. As for me, I looked at the trial results and consulted with my physician at Vanderbilt, then chose to get vaccinated. Liability waivers wasn't something that was going to override my physician's advice anyway, so no need to agonize over it.

Real-word results appear to be on par with vaccine trials, including this latest report which is the beginning age range of me and my wife: So far, 'vaccine status' is looking great!

----------

Fully Vaccinated Adults 65 and Older Are 94% Less Likely to Be Hospitalized with COVID-19

Both mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) authorized and recommended in the United States protect against COVID-19-related hospitalization among adults 65 years and older, according to a new CDC assessment that finds fully vaccinated adults 65 years and older were 94% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people of the same age who were not vaccinated.

These are the first real-world findings in the United States confirming clinical trial data showing mRNA vaccines prevent severe COVID-19 illness.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-11-21 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Last I heard, they still don't know when or how often people will need boosters so I find that hard to believe.

they know and do not want to tell the truth
    or
    truly clueless

I think it's both they are clueless and do not want to say that

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just something weird that happened.
    I was in the hospital for surgery when I came to and wanted to walk, I was told I was in a COVID Ward, well I was told that on my fifth lap of the ward.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This is promising finding:

New Study Determines People Who’ve Had COVID-19 Don’t Need to Get Vaccinated

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...get-vaccinated
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    This is promising finding:

New Study Determines People Who’ve Had COVID-19 Don’t Need to Get Vaccinated

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...get-vaccinated

Several Dr's along with our own anti Rand Paul have been saying it all along...we're pretty certain our home had it last year in March, but there is no way to know other than the obvious. I never had the fever or loss of taste / smell like the girls, but the fatigue was HORRIBLE. I must have slept for 20 hours a day & it hung on for a while. Wasn't as miserable as a bad sinus infection but still sucked.

The other thing I've seen mentioned is the folks who did catch it & have symptoms / test positive seemed to have the negative effects once the vax was taken vs those who didn't and/or may have been asymptomatic...mom got real sick with it & had bad reactions with both jabs, while step dad (78yrs old) slept in the same bed & never did catch it & had no reactions. Same with my BIL who was sick & had reactions where my sister took care of him & their two kids never getting sick or got reactions to the jj. Not sure if it means anything or not, but still kinda interesting. Probably woulda been a neat thing to follow to see if there was a pattern for those who caught it & got vaxed early on in your thread.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    ... Lots of people have made the choice not to get vaccinated for a variety of reasons. As for me, I looked at the trial results and consulted with my physician at Vanderbilt, then chose to get vaccinated. Liability waivers wasn't something that was going to override my physician's advice anyway, so no need to agonize over it...
    +1. There you have it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Several Dr's along with our own anti Rand Paul have been saying it all along...we're pretty certain our home had it last year in March, but there is no way to know other than the obvious. I never had the fever or loss of taste / smell like the girls, but the fatigue was HORRIBLE. I must have slept for 20 hours a day & it hung on for a while. Wasn't as miserable as a bad sinus infection but still sucked.

The other thing I've seen mentioned is the folks who did catch it & have symptoms / test positive seemed to have the negative effects once the vax was taken vs those who didn't and/or may have been asymptomatic...mom got real sick with it & had bad reactions with both jabs, while step dad (78yrs old) slept in the same bed & never did catch it & had no reactions. Same with my BIL who was sick & had reactions where my sister took care of him & their two kids never getting sick or got reactions to the jj. Not sure if it means anything or not, but still kinda interesting. Probably woulda been a neat thing to follow to see if there was a pattern for those who caught it & got vaxed early on in your thread.
    Go get an antibody test and you'll know. I think LabCorp does them for $100

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll just leave this here for ya'll reading pleasure.

https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Feedback Score
    CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Shows Stunning Increase in Deaths Due to COVID Vaccine
    According to the VAERS reporting system (within the CDC) there were 5,997 currently reported fatalities in 2021 attributed to vaccinations during the first half of this year.

Of that 5,997 number: 5,888 are directly attributed to COVID vaccinations. By comparison in 2020 there were 365 total fatalities attributed to vaccines. The 2021 data reflects a stunning increase.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...covid-vaccine/

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast