Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got 2nd Pfizer yesterday. Nurse not as great with the needle as I’ve had in the past, so my arm is more sore than last time, but nothing harsh.

No other symptoms.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Wife got the Pfizer vaccine. Had low grade fever and fatigue after 1st shot for a couple of days. Nothing after the 2nd shot.

I got the J&J 1 shot yesterday. Arm is sore today. Need to wait a couple of weeks and get the shingles vaccine I'm been putting off. I've heard not so nice things about that one.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    According to Todd Herman, Covid-19 is nothing but the common cold.

Why is anybody worried about vaccination?

Feedback Score
    We got our J&J shots this morning. 48 male 73 male and 71 female. Dad has COPD so it's a better safe than sorry thing. So far so good on side effects <knock on wood> and we are keeping a positive mental outlook that we dont have any.

Edit for Update: No one had any side effects that we noticed. Maybe a slight headache in the afternoon but it rained pretty good yesterday and we went back to town so might have been eye strain driving/looking out in the rain.
    Last edited by Spiffums; 04-11-21 at 08:34.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

This seals it. If there was any doubt before it's very clear you're just a troll and have nothing of value to contribute.

Go troll somewhere else, this thread is for information, not posturing
    Last edited by pinzgauer; 04-11-21 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    J&J vaccine is reportedly having some issues.

-------

Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site after adverse reactions

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/johnson...-side-effects/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

No idea who that is...
    He's wrong...
    Not the intent/focus of the thread to debate vaccines...

Mods already told people to stay focused.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Day 2 and 3 haven't been so hot after the J&J shot. Yesterday, my arm felt like someone had taken a baseball bat to it. Last night I started to feel lethargic and have running a low grade fever with aches since. Similar to what happened in years past when I would sometimes get the flu shot. Arm is still sore today, but not as bad. The pain is deep like bone bruise. Nothing earth shattering, but apparently I didn't escape scot free.

From what I'm seeing, last week J&J released 4m doses. This week, due to issues, they expect around 700k.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    J&J vaccine is reportedly having some issues.

-------

Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site after adverse reactions

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/johnson...-side-effects/
    The wife (58 Y/O) received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine several days ago and she has had zero issues.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    J&J last Wednesday, sore shoulder for three days and nothing else. I liked that it is a one-dose adenovirus transmission method and we know the rates against the current variants.

Interested to see the results of their two-dose regimen.

Already lost the ****ing card. 39m

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast