Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    Moderna, first and second shots.
    Not required for my job because I’m retired.
    Slight soreness in arm for first dose. More soreness and slight fatigue the day after the second dose, but still relatively mild. My wife had the same soreness for the first dose and zero effects for the second and she is the one I was afraid might react due to her MS medications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    My wife & I both got the J&J shot 3 weeks ago today. Nothing as far as reactions for me, maybe felt a little run down on the 2nd day after receiving it, still went to work with no issues. My wife had some stomach issues for a couple of days but she is super sensitive to everything! So far so good I guess. My work does not require it but as stated by others it is "strongly" suggested, we package dairy/milk products. We are both 67 & Wife has Type II Diabetes and asthma so she wanted it & I guess I'm old so I just went along for the ride, LOL

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    J&J, first day there was fatigue within two hours. Fever 103 that night--took tylenol for a couple of days to keep it in check. Had antibody check two weeks after shot and showed that it definitely worked.

Feedback Score
    Had my first shot of Moderna at the beginning of January, and the second at the beginning of February. Had a little bit of a fever for a couple hours with the first shot, and felt like shit for about a day with the second one. The rest of my family all got theirs as well, with the exception of my son, but he's only 3, so he doesn't really need it right now since COVID doesn't hit the little ones very hard.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Wife and I both got Moderna. Available to both of us because of our jobs.

First shot end of January. Neither one of had issues other than a very sore arm.

Second shot, my wife was down about 2.5 days with mild fever, bad body aches, headache and fatigue. I had bad body aches, oddly, from the waste down, bad headache and fatigue. For both of us, it was literally like a snap of the fingers and we felt fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    I've lost quite a few family members with no co-morbities, healthy, fit, etc.

It's real. And has hit our family pretty bad.
    Very sorry to hear. Very unusual given the real stats. I have not gotten vaccinated and would not if it were entirely my choice. With that said, I will be told to get vaccinated at some point by my work. The VA.
    Last edited by Red*Lion; 03-28-21 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    I had the first moderna with no problems other than sore arm, scheduled for second one on the 31st

Mom and dad are in their 70s and both only had sore arms for the first moderna shot. Mom has had her second one and had chills and body aches as well as stomach issues for around two days. Dad is scheduled to get his second when I get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Mom and dad are in their 70s and both only had sore arms for the first moderna shot. Mom has had her second one and had chills and body aches as well as stomach issues for around two days. Dad is scheduled to get his second when I get mine.
    My Mom is 82, same effects on her. sore, stiff arm after the first one, fever and mild body aches with the second.

Feedback Score
    Offered through work not mandatory.

Moderna

#1 sore arm for 2.5 days

#2 made me the sickest I’ve ever been for about 8 hours, then a day of lethargy, followed by a day with a swollen lymph node in my armpit on the injection side. Crazy roller coaster of symptoms. Totally fine after day 3.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Got my 1st Pfizer two Fridays ago. Not mandatory for work.

No side effects unless you pressed right on the spot I got an intramuscular injection. Arm was fine except for a 1” circle. Not even sore the next day.

So far it’s been the same as getting a flu shot.

My friend who is undergoing chemo for cancer AND came down with COVID in December (he should play the lottery, because I’m pretty sure he’s out of bad luck), had a different reaction - 2 days of stomach issues. Kind of slow for two more days, but fine after that.

Sent from 80ms in the future
    Last edited by jbjh; 03-29-21 at 01:25.

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast