Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have not received it, and I won't until/unless it becomes mandatory. 30,000 employees have received it (Pfizer); no deaths, fewer than 50 with appreciable side effects.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    Offered through work not mandatory.

Moderna

#1 sore arm for 2.5 days

#2 made me the sickest I’ve ever been for about 8 hours, then a day of lethargy, followed by a day with a swollen lymph node in my armpit on the injection side. Crazy roller coaster of symptoms. Totally fine after day 3.
    Moderna seems the worst for #2. Here's some intel as to why:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Day 2 for after Pfizer #1 shot, mildly sore arm and a tad tired. No drama. #2 with Pfizer appears much less intense than Moderna anecdotally. Good intel:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Phizer shot last Thursday.
    Friday I had an upset stomach (may or may not be related) and I was tired enough I took half a day off of work (yay for self employment)
    Scheduled for the 2nd shot on the 15th.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Did anybody take Tylenol before getting the second moderna shot? I was told by a few in the medical field that this helped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Got the Johnson & Johnson on March 11th. No sore arm, no crappy-feeling side effects. "One and done".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Did anybody take Tylenol before getting the second moderna shot? I was told by a few in the medical field that this helped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I was told not to take it before regardless of the type of shot.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Day 2 for after Pfizer #1 shot, mildly sore arm and a tad tired. No drama. #2 with Pfizer appears much less intense than Moderna anecdotally. Good intel:

No one in the Johnson & Johnson study who ended up getting COVID died from it. To me that's what is most important.....maybe you get a little sick from it but it doesn't kill you. Isn't that the most important part?

BTW Will, that was a pretty good video and broke it down in terms that lay people can easily understand.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-29-21 at 17:33.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    They said not to take any tylenol or similar meds before or after any vaccines. That it would weaken the body's immune system's response to the vaccine. I toughed it out and let the vaccine rearranged my genes at its pleasure. I'm joking, don't get crazy.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Pfizer #1 and #2. No ill effects whatsoever from either. A minuscule ecchymotic spot at injection site on both occasions. I did take 600mg Advil an hour before each injection and q 6h afterwards for 24 hrs.
    Last edited by Evel Baldgui; 03-29-21 at 17:41.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast