Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    VAERS is a voluntary reporting system which accepts any submitted report of an adverse event without judging its clinical significance or whether it was caused by a vaccination.

All vaccines have a death rate so to be fair out of how many vaccinated? 5800 people died out of how many millions? Best I can find is 143,119,077 vaccinated in the US. So what's the % rate? 5,800 out of 143,119,077 million

Also... what is the age of those 5,800? Are these healthy 35 year olds or 98 year old already on the death bed? Or a good mix of everything?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't pretend to know the science behind the vaccine and politicians have muddied the waters to the point the average person does not know what information to trust. People in the medical community with political agendas have also made it difficult to know what to believe. What I do know for certain is that 3 people I know, who had no known comorbidities and were not vaccinated, died from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. It is possible that politics played a role in their medical treatment.

I was not one to get vaccines in the past, flu shots, pneumonia shots, etc., but I elected to receive the Pfizer vaccine. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    had no KNOWN comorbidities .

I would suggest people at least get some simple blood work done before deciding. Thinking you're healthy doesn't necessarily mean you are. Some things only present symptoms in the late stages.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I don't pretend to know the science behind the vaccine and politicians have muddied the waters to the point the average person does not know what information to trust. People in the medical community with political agendas have also made it difficult to know what to believe. What I do know for certain is that 3 people I know, who had no known comorbidities and were not vaccinated, died from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. It is possible that politics played a role in their medical treatment.

I was not one to get vaccines in the past, flu shots, pneumonia shots, etc., but I elected to receive the Pfizer vaccine. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not.
    Highly recommend folks consult with their physician for these type of decisions, not Net bloggers or Doctor YouTube.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for some of you that posted and said that about the comorbidities

This is something that keeps being said “I knew someone and they had none” I ask were you their doctor ? Did you have their lab work in front of you ? What tests ?

With only about %12 of our population being metabolic healthy that is huge issue we have today with our crap food pyramid and so many eating to much sugar and processed garbage today no wonder we are in such problems

With over %80 of the covid hospitalizations being obese and about %42 of our population being obese ! That shows where problem is
    And obese is not just I am out of shape with a gut and sadly those with a gut most likely have visceral fat issues very dangerous !
    And even if skinny on a bad diet that skinny dude or skinny dude with that bit of ponch on his gut are both TOFI and most likely have visceral fat !
    On top of that obesity sheds the virus way more than regular folks so what do they do with obese people getting vax HEY free donuts !
    We are hosed as a society if we keep listening to the so called experts pushing this crap cause we now know they lie about all of it for political and financial reasons !

half of folks with COPD do do not even know they have it ! As example and with such a insane huge % of our population being pre diabetic and way to many diabetic and instead of changing the diet they prescribe drugs and let them stay unhealthy (not all but most)
    We are over prescribing and overdoing the prescriptions and drug cure rather than the food that got them into this problem lets change the diet ! Their is way to much money in this and the current vax issue along with control

And again the OH they were in shape is just not true unless you really know you can not SEE comorbidities !
    And yes a very small % can have issues that are in shape or young but that is super small and rare and often a small single underline issue that caused it

The OH he was a marathon runner well actually they are not really in shape the way you think any extreme sport like that is actually really taxing on the body
    Doing a few sprints every day vs running 3 miles your sprinter is in way better shape and they are finding that HIT type training for true health is superior to the doing something long periods all day kinda thing like doing marathons

I am not antivx if you are old or have known issues YES get it IF YOUR DOCTOR SAYS SO ! But to get it based on everyone else is ?
    If you are out of shape make this a wake up call and get in shape no excuse !

The YOUR part being the biggest as said above !
    And they should be running labs on ya and truly doing a proper checkup

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not been keeping up with the thread, but I do want to report what happened to a lady I work with, who just got her second shot.
    She came in to work Saturday, I knew she was out Friday night. She clocked in, & came right over to me, and called me by my name and said "you remember us talking about those shots"?
    I said "Yes maam"....she proceeded to tell me she had gotten her 2nd shot, was currently in horrific pain, but could not afford to miss another day at work. Said almost immediately after getting the shot, she got sick, got worse after she got home, had a fever of 101 degrees, was so sore in her arms and shoulders she couldnt raise them over her head, she said her legs hurt so bad she couldnt walk, and was to the point her family wanted to take her to the ER. She was in pain telling me this, and my heart broke for. She somehow managed to stay all night, but was just pitiful to look at. She is an older black lady.
    We had talked about the shots a few days earlier...her and a couple other's who have been vaccinated still wear masks, which, if thats what they want to do, fine. I aint. And without sayin it..I could absolutely tell she wished now she didnt get the second shot.
    I hope she doesnt get any worse, and heals up quickly. Sweet lady, she is.
    Something isnt right wth these vaccines. It just isnt. I truly feel that in some period of time, we are going to see side effects that were not expected. Very concerned about a rise in autism & birth defects. I believe long term effects....5-15,20 years down the road will be very telling. By then of course, too late.
    And I also clearly see, with the vaccine "cards" {PAPERS, PLEASE?!} allowing at the moment, some minor benefits to those who are vaccinated, as a preclude & run up to the eventual "Mark of the Beast"..to where without that, one cant do ANYTHING...shop, sell, go to doctor, travel, or anything else. There will be more "covid like" things between now and that great, final event, to soften us up so to speak, brainwash the youth even further to accept just anything the governments of the world tell them...and believe me..most already do, and to let the last of us old dinosaurs die out so as to have no opposing views.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 06-21-21 at 05:39.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It's the very nature of vaccines for your body to have a reaction after the shot. That's your immune system firing up.

Pretty unusual for it to be immediate, its normally 12-18hrs delayed. I wonder if she had some kind of an allergy. Though I believe the covid vaccines have less of that as they are not based on viral material.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    It's the very nature of vaccines for your body to have a reaction after the shot. That's your immune system firing up.

Pretty unusual for it to be immediate, its normally 12-18hrs delayed. I wonder if she had some kind of an allergy. Though I believe the covid vaccines have less of that as they are not based on viral material.
    Brother- I do NOT wish to be argumentative. But arent you, as I am, reading,seeing & hearing about this all over the place? People dying? VERY healthy people get the shot, then die or have a near death experiance? Im seeing this A LOT. And no doubt for everyone thats allowed to be reported, God only knows how many more there are.
    If what you say is true...wouldnt it also be true that its also a normal reaction to get that sick if poison was introduced into the body?
    I had A LOT of only the Lord knows what shot into me when I was in service. More after. NEVER have I been like that. I am not anti-vaccine. Im anti-THIS vaccine.
    Ill check on her in a couple days when we go back to work. I really believe the "cure" is FAR worse than the disease in this case.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1406247283260379138
    These hoaxes have been going on for a long long time now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Brother- I do NOT wish to be argumentative. But arent you, as I am, reading,seeing & hearing about this all over the place? People dying? VERY healthy people get the shot, then die or have a near death experiance? Im seeing this A LOT. And no doubt for everyone thats allowed to be reported, God only knows how many more there are.
    If what you say is true...wouldnt it also be true that its also a normal reaction to get that sick if poison was introduced into the body?
    I had A LOT of only the Lord knows what shot into me when I was in service. More after. NEVER have I been like that. I am not anti-vaccine. Im anti-THIS vaccine.
    Ill check on her in a couple days when we go back to work. I really believe the "cure" is FAR worse than the disease in this case.
    I think a lot has to do with this being politicized and sensationalized. People didn't get so hyper focused on every little reaction to a medication. How many people take seriously the magnetic implant vaccine?

People have reactions to foreign objects. Sometimes it's a strong reaction. Yes poison would make people sick but so does shellfish! Doesn't make the vaccine poison...nor the shellfish! Which is why even Advil and Tylenol have warnings. I'm sure there's a person or two out there that can't take Advil even though it's safe for the rest of us.

My dad, who's in his late 60s didn't feel anything but slight injection site soreness the next day from the first shot and a little more tired in the evening on the second shot. Friends who have had it and are in their late 30s - early 40s had no reaction.

Can't speak for down syndrome but I think it has more to do with our environment and what we eat vs what vaccine we got. For instance, I live near an old air force base. There have been large cancer clusters in this area from the people that grew up here in the 70s and 80s. Turns out the air force was using cancer causing chemicals to practice fire fighting. Tons leaked into the ground and water supply which ultimately made its way into peoples homes. Look at the chemicals in food. Chemicals are put in your food.... sometimes while your food is still alive! 80% of $1 dollars have traces of cocaine! Lots more drug use...
    Last edited by Arik; 06-21-21 at 12:36.

Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast